TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Robertson?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it fair to say that since we lost Robertson, we lost our confidence a tad?
(10-03-2024, 11:50 AM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]Is it fair to say that since we lost Robertson, we lost our confidence a tad?

Well he’s a great player and obviously a loss but results have generally been good, so I say no.

Our confidence is fine and we are on course for promotion, it is for other teams to fret and worry about lack of confidence, we are top of the league.
We miss him for sure and I have been generally underwhelmed by PH but as above, results have been good so we have coped well enough. Do we lack some creativity now away from home maybe without him?
Talking of Robertson, I wonder how his recovery is going? Had a quick look online, but nothing leaps out. Would love to have him back here - even on loan - next season. Hope he's getting fit, as seemed to have a great attitude as well as ability.
(10-03-2024, 02:03 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: [ -> ]Talking of Robertson, I wonder how his recovery is going?  Had a quick look online, but nothing leaps out.  Would love to have him back here - even on loan - next season.  Hope he's getting fit, as seemed to have a great attitude as well as ability.

A "lengthy" update, on a weekly basis, would be useful. Unlikely, however, as they don't even like admitting a player is out for a while, until he doesn't play in a game (Ogilvie).
Would have thought every chance of him here next season on loan if we are in the Champ.
In all honesty, I’m not sure we’ve missed him.

We are top of the league!
I think we may have been close to uncatchable at the top had he remained fit. Althoug, granted, we’ve been resilient.