TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Moxon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He got a booking yesterday.  Received wisdom on here was that the reason MPH was playing the centre-mid role was to shield him from a card.  So, has he reached 10 and got the 2 game ban or has the count be reset?  Obviously would rather see him in the side.
(10-03-2024, 05:53 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: [ -> ]He got a booking yesterday.  Received wisdom on here was that the reason MPH was playing the centre-mid role was to shield him from a card.  So, has he reached 10 and got the 2 game ban or has the count be reset?  Obviously would rather see him in the side.

Yesterday was his 9th, so no problem there. 

Fear of cards may have been a factor in leaving him out last week, but definitely not yesterday.
He was on 8 and got an extra one.

Believe Deep's maths is correct.
(10-03-2024, 05:53 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: [ -> ]He got a booking yesterday.  Received wisdom on here was that the reason MPH was playing the centre-mid role was to shield him from a card.  So, has he reached 10 and got the 2 game ban or has the count be reset?  Obviously would rather see him in the side.

It seems to be more about Mous wanting more football to be played in the middle. Either way, MPH isn't an Alex Robertson type who can cope with playing deeper. I would take the stability of Moxon any day, although it really does seem like JM is counting down the days until he can get Lee Evans in there.
(10-03-2024, 06:40 PM)simonfkwit Wrote: [ -> ]He was on 8 and got an extra one.

Believe Deep's maths is correct.

I'm prettty confident with my 8 plus 1 calculation Wink
Thanks all. Puts that one to bed.
So, in summary, Mox can play on Tuesday and Evans, theoretically, on Saturday.
Exactly
Splendid (oooh ton up. I read that as toned first, pmsl)