TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Peterborough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good win for them tonight. Going to be tough on Sat, but a good test of how good or otherwise we are, and for the other tough games we've got coming up.
Their front line will be getting plenty of chances against our defence Saturday. Very concerned with them against Raggett and Sparkes in particular. 

Poku, Mason Clarke, Randall, Clarke Harris etc will terrorise our defence.

I think this will be a 3 0 defeat for us sadly.
(13-03-2024, 10:44 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Their front line will be getting plenty of chances against our defence Saturday. Very concerned with them against Raggett and Sparkes in particular. 

Shocked i thought you would go for at least 4 nil
(13-03-2024, 10:44 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Their front line will be getting plenty of chances against our defence Saturday. Very concerned with them against Raggett and Sparkes in particular. 

What a load of bloody tosh.
They'll be up against the best defence in the league.
At this level Raggett is a top class central defender and anyway there is a possibility that Sparkes might not play.
Pack and Moxon will provide the midfield stability and we will offer more than threat from Kamara, Yengi and Lane going forward.
I watched their game tonight and, to be honest, they were crap especially in the first-half and only got in front just before half-time with a fortunate penalty.
We don't lose games anymore. I think we'll have enough to win this one. Peterborough will huff and puff and inferior fergie will turn purple with rage. 

Can't wait

*yawn*