TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Lincoln
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m bloody glad we’re playing them on the last day!
Amazing from them again. They are catching teams at the right time but the absolute punishment they are handing out is admirable. Looking very good to reach the playoffs now and with all that momentum...
I would hate to play them in the play offs, especially given our record.
Happily it looks like we won't have to!
They are top of the form table.

Their goal difference is equal to Derby and ours combined.
Hugely impressive - how did we get on against them?
(16-03-2024, 06:51 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hugely impressive - how did we get on against them?

Beat them 2-1 at home back in September. They've found their shooting boots since then
We'll be in celebration mode at Lincoln just like at Bradford in 2003.
They could be too.
Game will more than likely switched to the Sunday as is usually the case....still to be confirmed.

Dont bother registering as a fan on the imps home site for ticket preference as all the PO POSTCODES will get excluded as per the norm.
Hopefully by final match day Pompey will already be up....my 50 quid on the nose will pay for a weeks holiday at Pontins for her indoors and the nippers if they get out of approved school by the end of APRIL.
(18-03-2024, 09:20 PM)fredscuttle`s hampton Wrote: [ -> ]my 50 quid on the nose will pay for a weeks holiday at Pontins for her indoors and the nippers if they get out of approved school by the end of APRIL.

You spoil them!!
(18-03-2024, 09:20 PM)fredscuttle`s hampton Wrote: [ -> ]Game will more than likely switched to the Sunday as is usually the case....still to be confirmed.

Dont bother registering as a fan on the imps home site for ticket preference as all the PO POSTCODES will get excluded as per the norm.
Hopefully by final match day Pompey will already be up....my 50 quid on the nose will pay for a weeks holiday at Pontins for her indoors and the nippers if they get out of approved school by the end of APRIL.

All games have to kick off at the same time on the last day of the season, don't they? They surely wouldn't switch all 12 at this stage.
(16-03-2024, 05:31 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I’m bloody glad we’re playing them on the last day!

Hopefully we will have promotion sewn up before we play Lincoln. Even so we are the team that could stifle them, just as we did against Posh.
In the past three seasons at least all of the final league one games have kicked off at lunchtime on the Sunday.
(18-03-2024, 10:59 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-03-2024, 09:20 PM)fredscuttle`s hampton Wrote: [ -> ]my 50 quid on the nose will pay for a weeks holiday at Pontins for her indoors and the nippers if they get out of approved school by the end of APRIL.

You spoil them!!

Yeah, Lincoln on the last day of the season will be like Northampton & Plymouth in the early 80s all over again.

p s. Your nippers are really  lucky NOT to have been "taught" by you SBBB , if they had they would now be heading for Borstal (YOI) Sad .
Sincil Bank capacity a paltry 10,600. Move it to Wembley and we will come!
Lincoln are on fire at the moment, 16 goals for and 1 against in their last 3 games. 8 wins and 5 draws in their last 13 matches. I don’t know why they are so brilliant right now but wow they are on fire at the moment and the last thing we need is to slip up and end up playing against them in the playoffs. They are obviously a scary team to play against right now
(19-03-2024, 11:44 AM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln are on fire at the moment, 16 goals for and 1 against in their last 3 games. 8 wins and 5 draws in their last 13 matches. I don’t know why they are so brilliant right now but wow they are on fire at the moment and the last thing we need is to slip up and end up playing against them in the playoffs. They are obviously a scary team to play against right now

POMPEY going up as champs.....PADDY POWER already offering cash out opion....i`m holding out for the full dosh.

Lincoln will be lucky to make play offs.....skybet offering 3/1 on them making the playoffs

LAST game of the season up at Lincoln will be one big fancy dress piss up....don`t forget your Johnny Marquis t shirts   (out of contract at Bristol in June 2024).....ALDI CALLING?
It's looks like one of three, Oxford, Stevenage and Lincoln maybe Blackpool 
Think Lincoln have the momentum.  Still think 3/1 is a bit skinny, though.
(19-03-2024, 03:14 PM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]It's looks like one of three, Oxford, Stevenage and Lincoln maybe Blackpool 

I TOOK 8/1 FOR A VALUE BET ON IMPS
(19-03-2024, 03:18 PM)fredscuttle`s hampton Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-03-2024, 03:14 PM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]It's looks like one of three, Oxford, Stevenage and Lincoln maybe Blackpool 

I TOOK 8/1 FOR A VALUE BET ON IMPS

Fair chance, good price that.

I had Orient @10/1 when they were on form.  Rolleyes
(18-03-2024, 09:20 PM)fredscuttle`s hampton Wrote: [ -> ]Game will more than likely switched to the Sunday as is usually the case....still to be confirmed.

Game to be played on the Saturday(27) as planned and kick off early at 12.30

get those train tickets booked.
"get those train tickets booked".

Done!