TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bolton Wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the "Toughsheet Community Stadium".

Sold out!

(I imagine they may give us more though).
Tough sheet for those who didn't buy early.   Big Grin
Wondering if Evatt will have got the old tin tack by then
The News making a big thing about £30.
Best get used to it if we want to get promoted!
Bolton are a bunch of pussies. Scared of our away fans; pathetic. 

They won't sell out the home end, will they? Time to set up a Bolton Po box lol
(19-03-2024, 09:26 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]The News making a big thing about £30.

On the other hand, Bolton fans without a season ticket will pay £35.
(19-03-2024, 10:36 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-03-2024, 09:26 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]The News making a big thing about £30.

how to really encourage fans who are not quite sure if they want to go.
With a big capacity ground they should be doing everything they can to fill every seat, Pompey would be.
(19-03-2024, 10:48 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]

With a big capacity ground they should be doing everything they can to fill every seat, Pompey would be.

They gave Derby 3,100 and Barnsley just 2,100 so they dont have a good record of giving away allocations. Although they did give 4,800 to their arch nemesis Wigan who promptly smashed them 4-0! Lesson learned i suspect!

In hindsight, a mere 27er pont season ticket holder like me never stood a chance for an away game this person.

The great thing IF we got up is we'll no longer be s big fish in a small pond.  And clubs like Leyton can't rip us off with the ticket prices anymore.
(19-03-2024, 10:48 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]

something to do with policing I think.
As I wrote on another thread, 2600 is a pathetic allocation!

In recent seasons Sunderland, Wednesday and Derby have all taken 5,000. This season both Carlisle and Wigan over 4000.

Greater Manchester Police are used to handling big away followings such as 8000 Geordies and 9000 Scousers a few days ago!  

Hope the hundreds of Pompey fans amongst our Northern Blues and Clan Pompey supporters groups managed to arrange client ids earlier in the season to become eligible to buy on the Bolton ticketing system. Am sure these fans will be happier to buy in our end if and when Bolton send us another 2000+
Maybe they've taken note of Ferguson's whingeing and are wary of 4000+ Pompey fans making a noise and maybe making the difference.
Running scared. GMP couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery at the moment.