TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Other fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen a lot of comments from a lot of other fans this season in various places.
WW fans seemed to almost entirely express fair and balanced views. 
I shall miss such fans of the "smaller" clubs as and when we go up. 
Far too many comments from more fashionable clubs are one eyed and ridiculous. 

It will be nice to get bigger away allocations so those of us who cannot go week in week out can actually get along a few times a season, but I hope that our sojourn in the lower leagues will keep most of us reasonably grounded.
Talking of  one-eyed and ridiculous fans, if all goes according to plan we could be renewing our acquaintance with Sunderland next season.
(30-03-2024, 06:50 PM)Jezzer Wrote: [ -> ]Talking of  one-eyed and ridiculous fans, if all goes according to plan we could be renewing our acquaintance with Sunderland next season.

Big Grin That was also my thought, among the most irritating supporters on the planet. Scums big brother.
Having read the gasroom for wycombe's fans, I concur that it is so refreshing reading honest football rants.
(30-03-2024, 08:37 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Having read the gasroom for wycombe's fans, I concur that it is so refreshing reading honest football rants.

I agree, and micra among the best of them
Got my smoke bombs for next season. Stadium of light em up
(30-03-2024, 02:27 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen a lot of comments from a lot of other fans this season in various places.

It will be nice to get bigger away allocations so those of us who cannot go week in week out can actually get along a few times a season, but I hope that our sojourn in the lower leagues will keep most of us reasonably grounded.

The closer you get to the real money (PL) , the more dickheads there are hanging about. If we go up, I'll enjoy not being everybody's cup final.

And then there's this "ultra" bollocks and waving large flags that block the view of the game.
(31-03-2024, 01:44 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-03-2024, 02:27 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen a lot of comments from a lot of other fans this season in various places.

The closer you get to the real money (PL) , the more dickheads there are hanging about. If we go up, I'll enjoy not being everybody's cup final.

And then there's this "ultra" bollocks and waving large flags that block the view of the game.

“Ultra” is Italian for w@nk@.
(30-03-2024, 06:50 PM)Jezzer Wrote: [ -> ]Talking of  one-eyed and ridiculous fans, if all goes according to plan we could be renewing our acquaintance with Sunderland next season.

They don't seem to like us very much, (from what I've picked up from their forum)  because some of their squeaky clean fans encountered some ruffians at Wembley when we beat them, so we're all unclean, smelly, toothless scumbags. 
They also have some beef with Coventry for some reason.
However tbf they are a massive club and have a massive following and have massive attendances and like to bore everyone to death about it, massively!
What's their mong board called again? I loved it. Every time something went against them they justified it to themselves on the basis that the opposition either appreciated Newcastle or took Cocaine
(31-03-2024, 02:17 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-03-2024, 01:44 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]

“Ultra” is Italian for w@nk@.

True. You should meet my Italian cousin, Briefacasa Ultra.
(31-03-2024, 02:51 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]

They don't seem to like us very much, (from what I've picked up from their forum)  because some of their squeaky clean fans encountered some ruffians at Wembley when we beat them, so we're all unclean, smelly, toothless scumbags. 
They also have some beef with Coventry for some reason.
However tbf they are a massive club and have a massive following and have massive attendances and like to bore everyone to death about it, massively!

I hear their support is not so massive now Blackburn have stuck a 5th in  Wink
They probably left at halftime.
It's their way
Reading their forum I think you might be right
"because some of their squeaky clean fans encountered some ruffians at Wembley when we beat them, so we're all unclean, smelly, toothless scumbags".

There was an incident before that at The Stadium of Shite when a Pompey supporter tried to throw a flare onto the pitch.

Being in the upper tier, and him not having the arm of Steve Backley, the missile fell into the family section below.

I'm not sure if there were injuries but it would not have endeared us to the Mackems!
Anyone taking pyrotechnics into a stadium full of people should just get a life ban.
Banned for three years:

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/footb...ars-969798

The "beef" with Coventry is the result of a similar incident.