TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bolton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Were 1-0 up but Reading have equalised 
It remains 1-1
Now we don’t want Derby relaxing and playing with ease, do we? We want em tense and fearful for their chances of going up automatically.
2-1 bolton on stroke of half time
(01-04-2024, 02:51 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Now we don’t want Derby relaxing and playing with ease, do we? We want em tense and fearful for their chances of going up automatically.

Bollocks to that ... we want Bolton to lose, puts us another step closer.
I don’t. I want pressure on Derby.
(01-04-2024, 02:55 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t. I want pressure on Derby.

I'd rather have Derby thinking they were safely clear of Bolton and not being over fussed.
I want to win the division. I want them fearing they’re not going to make it up at all. I certainly don’t want them believing they’re safe and might as well have a chance at the crown.

You don’t get anything for just being in a higher division. What’s the point, if you don’t win things?
It's 3-1 now.
Reading can consider themselves unlucky.
All the teams down to Oxford are winning today
3-1 now
There's not much wrong woth Bolton's home form. It is away where they have been dismal lately.
4-1.
Sounds similar to our game with Reading!
Everyone is closing up 3 points tonight.
Let's do our job tomorrow and leave the lot of them behind
I fear Bolton may catch us.
Doesn't matter about Bolton. Doesn't matter what Barnsley and Peterborough do either. Doesn't even matter if we get beat by Derby tomorrow. They've all left it too late. Two wins is almost certainly all we need. Perm two from Shrewsbury, Wigan and Lincoln if you like.
(01-04-2024, 04:02 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter about Bolton. Doesn't matter what Barnsley and Peterborough do either. Doesn't even matter if we get beat by Derby tomorrow. They've all left it too late. Two wins is almost certainly all we need. Perm two from Shrewsbury, Wigan and Lincoln if you like.

Bolton could quite easily catch Pompey and Derby.
A gentle reminder once again to just ignore Bitchfield.
An absolutely outrageous set of results. This chasing pack are meant to just keep shooting themselves in the foot while we stroll to the title. For all of them to win is frankly greedy and showboating.
Derby now bricking it. Bolton now on their tails.

Let’s demoralise them totally.
(01-04-2024, 04:04 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2024, 04:02 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter about Bolton. Doesn't matter what Barnsley and Peterborough do either. Doesn't even matter if we get beat by Derby tomorrow. They've all left it too late. Two wins is almost certainly all we need. Perm two from Shrewsbury, Wigan and Lincoln if you like.

Bolton could quite easily catch Pompey and Derby.

What are Smallhamptons chances at Ipswich tonight?
(01-04-2024, 04:08 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]An absolutely outrageous set of results. This chasing pack are meant to just keep shooting themselves in the foot while we stroll to the title. For all of them to win is frankly greedy and showboating.

We've had a few good weekends, of late, as far as other team's results are concerned. This was probably due. Hopefully, they will all make up for it on Saturday, with Pompey having won both games and becoming champions.
As much chance as Derby have tomorrow.

Come on Ipswich!
Chaplin to score and celebrate excessively in front of the Southampton 'fans'.
Twatfield how's your beloved deck chair wankers getting on?
(01-04-2024, 04:38 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]Chaplin to score and celebrate excessively in front of the Southampton 'fans'.

Where’s the ‘really like’ button?
(01-04-2024, 04:38 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]Chaplin to score and celebrate excessively, bent over with his shorts around his ankles, in front of the Southampton 'fans'.

Corrected for you
Chuckle, I need that button!

Kieffer Moore off injured. I liked him when he played for Barnsley. Not good news.