TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Norris
Rafferty, Raggett, Shaughnessy, Ogilvie
Evans, Pack
Kamara, Saydee, Lane
Bishop

Subs
Macey, Swanson, Moxon, Whyte, Yengi, Sparkes, Anjorin
Good team, good bench.
This was a classic, repeat tonight please: https://youtu.be/9p1Jl1P8zpE
I would have stuck with Moxon but we’ll have to see if Evans has got it.
MPH can’t make bench. Not surprised
Another ref who doesn’t know the rules.
Bit damp isn't it?
Very beatable Derby side - lucky against us at their place in a game we dominated, but couldn't score for the life of us and they nicked it with a dodgy goal from a set piece that was handled en route to the net.
Obviously I'm very biased, but I'd love you to put them to the sword to give us a chance of overtaking them and make the end of the season interesting.
Unfortunately I reckon it will be a draw which will suit them. Expect a lot of gamesmanship.
Bollocks
Yes!!!!
What. A. Brilliant. Goal.
Massive deflection.
Lane is in Wilson's pocket though and everything ids coming down your left - haven't you got a pacier left sided defender to bring on?
Come on Pompey - sort it out!
Evans blowing for the second, acres of space, then IMO poor by Norris
(02-04-2024, 07:46 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Evans blowing for the second, acres of space, then IMO poor by Norris
It took a huge deflection off Ogilvie - thar completely wrong footed Norris.
Hopefully you can step it up in the second half playing towards the shallow end Smile
(02-04-2024, 07:53 PM)Wanderlust Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully you can step it up in the second half playing towards the shallow end Smile

Chuckle.

Where did you spring from again?
Not Blackett -Taylor again our nemesis! Need to stop his runs at our defence.

Good 1st half & v.unlucky to be behind.

Evans playing well but how fit is he?

Yengi on early 2nd half if still behind.

Great goal by Kamara but they're doubling & trebling up on him now.
Their 2nd goal had a slice of luck but I'm annoyed with 3 players:
1:Evans. Gets skipped past like he isnt there and then just ambles back at a half jog. Fooking bust a gut and chase the man u lazy coont!!!
2: Ogilvie: Close him down ffs. Don't stand off him.
3: Norris: Appreciate it was a deflection but he's hit that from fooking miles away and you haven't got near it.

Finely balanced for the 2nd half. Next goal goes on to win the game. Maybe swap saydee with Yengi?
Very enjoyable 1st half.
(02-04-2024, 07:58 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2024, 07:53 PM)Wanderlust Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully you can step it up in the second half playing towards the shallow end Smile

Chuckle.

Where did you spring from again?

Been busy watching the decimation of the Wanderers squad and the resultant collapse in form over the last couple of months so I thought I'd pop back to watch you destroy Derby to cheer myself up Smile
Guarantee they'll be time wasting and buying fouls from here on in...awful team Derby and I feel for their fans who have to watch them every week. You'll need to step up a level to beat them though and that's tricky in these conditions.
Pompey don't do rain, never have, never will
Derby shithousery well under way already...sorry "game management".
Did against Sunderland. 4-0
This is crying out for a change. Yengi or Anjorin.
At times 30 yards between our lines.

Derby closing down amongst the best I have seen all season. Good practice for us for next year
Kamara elbowed in the face. Derby comms compliment the good tackle.
Saydees two chances could be the difference tonight. Hope not
Pages: 1 2 3