TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 2 goal of the month contenders for 2 different reasons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bishops backheel, Kamaras nutmeg and calm finish. Or do you prefer Moxons swivel away from the defenders and rocket into the top corner.
(03-04-2024, 12:27 PM)RavoPFC Wrote: [ -> ]Bishops backheel, Kamaras nutmeg and calm finish. Or do you prefer Moxons swivel away from the defenders and rocket into the top corner.

Kamara's for me.
Kamara's. Proper goal, clever and calm.
both were great, but Moxon's got me out of my seat even though I was dosed up on flu tablets and half asleep while eating a pie!
Moxons goal came out of nothing. If I’d been eating a pie, I would have swallowed it whole. I was that excited.

Both goals so well taken but Moxon just edges it.
Love the team goal that shredded derby's defence. As much as they identified ogilvie going forward they actually failed in that Kamara was left one on one and he buried it beautifully.
Vs
Pick that out!
Being a bit bombed out of it....
After the Moxon goal I started thinking of how many times that sort of goal must have hit the Fratton end net down the years.
I never saw them, but Thunderboots, Farmer Haines, Peter Harris and the like.
I'm so glad we have kept our home rather than moved to a soulless bowl and lost all of our history.