TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Cowleys first win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A very good first victory for the Cowleys
It's like a great weight has been lifted!
Boy what a difference , more energy, harder working and running, and the longer the game went on you could see the confidence flooding back. Also for me Close was a revelation , he must stay in the side. a bonus was seeing some of the old Curtis back specially in the last half an hour. He had a big assist in both goals too. We are back up and running again
Massive energy and commitment. The result was a bonus. Well done everyone. My MoTM Brown.
Excellent stuff, the potential is clear, now we need the players to get really comfortable with the new style.

Good to see the Cowleys involved and full of energy on the touchline.

Onwards and upwards !

£10 well spent
(20-03-2021, 02:56 PM)hilsea12 Wrote: [ -> ]A very good first victory for the Cowleys

Brilliant Result Got off to the best start against paul Cook who No doubt was playing his away formation of 4-2-3-1 which he passed on to Jackett. After probably only one training session & not trying to change too many things we're on our way again to hopefully the play Offs. PUP.
A hopeful sign, but it'll take more than one win.
A great start! Yes I completely agree at the performance was the most important part of today. The 3 points were a massive bonus.

Couldn't ask for more from today's performance. Fingers crossed they find the magic to make it consistent.
In this season's low quality league 1 it might only take energy and commitment to reach the play offs and then anything can happen. Curtis showed hopeful signs. pity he's not here next week.
Good pressing attacking football. Well done lads ( especially Brown and Close) it’s been a long 2yrs. Well done the Mooarmy
We deserved that for the desire and energy we showed, looks like the players are buying into the Cowleys already.

Deebo

How nice to see us finish on the front foot playing a bit of football. Managed the last ten really well instead of sitting back. Hopefully it can only get better from here on in. It's been a long time coming.
That'll do for me, and long may it continue. Early days of course with the bros but something had to turn eventually. I've got a smile on this evening that's for sure.. Smile