TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Put the Champagne in the fridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fucking going up lads
We so are!
Just got in and cannot believe that they fucked up!
2 points will do it now!
Realistically. Let's beat Bolton this weekend and party at fratton laughing and partying together

Bounce around, if you're top of the league
Changes to
Bounce around if you're league 1 champs!
Too soon?

I don't think so
3 Yak.
I was thinking of buying a bottle of Bollinger and a bag of ice and a bucket to put it but. then got pessimistic thoughts and decided not to. I’ve been burnt too many times I guess
Nothing wrong with doing a cheeky ocado and putting it on ice. Just don't drink it until we get 3 points!
Would be one hell of an achievement if we win on Saturday. Champions with  3 games left! Big ask, mind you, but we can do it. PUP
Let's not get overconfident. We still have 4 excellent teams this season to face.

Couldn't care less about the title. I just want automatic promotion.

We need 3 more points now to achieve promotion.
(10-04-2024, 09:44 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Let's not get overconfident. We still have 4 excellent teams this season to face.

File under Tautology. Or Pleonasm.
I do give a stuff about winning the league, we deserve it and I would prefer to do it at home where most fans can witness it.
If it were possible to have a massive away trek such as Bradford, Huddersfield, Plymouth, Palace; then away would be great. But with tickets so limited, I'd rather most of our fans can celebrate the winning goal rather than just 5 or 10%
(10-04-2024, 09:53 PM)Cliff Portwood gave me a lift Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2024, 09:44 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Let's not get overconfident. We still have 4 excellent teams this season to face.

Or "Cosmic wank!"
Let's win it at Bolton, I have my ticket
one more win for the title.
At last we will be out of this dreadful league.
I am so looking forward to us playing that lot down the road next season.

Ooooh, someone's been to college
I've a nice bottle or two ready
(10-04-2024, 09:23 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of buying a bottle of Bollinger and a bag of ice and a bucket to put it but. then got pessimistic thoughts and decided not to. I’ve been burnt too many times I guess

Damn expensive in Perth. Aldi. do very good French Champers my pal buys it regularly.
Started drinking mine already, just to tease Gerry
One more game, then Titchy's finished
(11-04-2024, 12:20 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]One more game, then Titchy's finished

For this season at least pretty much. There might be an "I can't see us surviving in the championship" post as a farewell. Then I'm sure he'll pop up next season when we've lost narrowly at Preston.
(11-04-2024, 11:01 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Started drinking mine already, just to tease Gerry

Should be as "Cheap as Chips" for you Cunni! If you want to go for it why not buy a bottle of Dom Perignon?
£150 for Dom - feck that. Lovely but no thanks

A bottle of chateau bel air.
£75
Fallen Angel rum
£110

That will do nicely
(11-04-2024, 12:28 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2024, 11:01 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Started drinking mine already, just to tease Gerry

Should be as "Cheap as Chips" for you Cunni! If you want to go for it why not buy a bottle of Dom Perignon?

A bottle of Dom is alright for the homosexual factor but I prefer Mercier, personally.

Actually, I’m not bovvered with bubbles anymore. Quite prefer a Vouvray demi sec. Lovely wine and a bloody good price.
(11-04-2024, 06:34 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2024, 12:28 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]

A bottle of Dom is alright for the homosexual factor but I prefer Mercier, personally.

Actually, I’m not bovvered with bubbles anymore. Quite prefer a Vouvray demi sec. Lovely wine and a bloody good price.

Chuckle, I put poncey and it came out as homosexual. How the fuck does that work???
It's made it funnier
(11-04-2024, 05:33 AM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Ooooh, someone's been to college

School of life, followed by The University of Scrabble.
Pages: 1 2