TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Promotion winning goal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think will score it?

My moneys on a rags thubderblast from 40 yards out
Raggie, way overdue a goal form a corner.
A flash back to Noel Blake, Fratton End and Spurs.
That would be perfect for me, and then our captain to be player of the season.
Colby is on fire again!
Hatrick at Bolton !
Saydee coming off the bench. 82nd minute winner!
(10-04-2024, 09:58 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Colby is on fire again!
Hatrick at Bolton !

Now that would be fun!
Own goal!
We'll do it the old Pompey way. A goalmouth scramble which bounces in off someone's 'arris.
Norris saving a penalty.
Gavin Whyte hard season for him but written in Pompey history!
Raggs leaps like a Salmon to meet a corner with a thundering header that smashes the back of the net, getting the defining goal in the 95th minute, making it 2-1 at the Toughsheet.   Big Grin
Rags is the player who deserves the accolade - Big time !
Raggett is our most consistently good performer this season. I can’t think of another player in the squad who can claim that. Pack has been our best performer but not consistently.

I can’t think of any player other than those two that I’d like to see take us up with a promotion winning goal.

Pack would just about edge it because he’s one of our own.
Unsung hero, almost faultless, goes largely unnoticed then pops up with only goal of the season.. Joe Rafferty.
An Ogilvie header from about 6 yards out.
Abu Kamara, receives a 40 yard crossfield pass from pack beats a defender on the touchline, cuts inside goes past 3 defenders draws & goes round the keeper sidefoots ball into the net!
ME so excited calls Norwich City's chairman & puts in a £750K offer!
Raggett at both ends, legend status secured
(11-04-2024, 09:25 AM)Trarchus Wrote: [ -> ]Raggs leaps like a Salmon to meet a corner with a thundering header that smashes the back of the net, getting the defining goal in the 95th minute, making it 2-1 at the Toughsheet.   Big Grin

I can still see Noel Blake doing that to Spurs, Raggie doing the same under the lights would be the ideal for me. Especially as I will be sitting right by the goal in the Fratton end on Tuesday.
We all know it will be Lowery, coming on at the 89th minute, cannons in off the back of his hamstring to send us into orbit... and himself to into hospital
(11-04-2024, 12:35 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Abu Kamara, receives a 40 yard crossfield pass from pack beats a defender on the touchline, cuts inside goes past 3 defenders draws & goes round the keeper sidefoots ball into the net!

Norwich chairman waits for the punchline.

£750k?! Not a chance.
Paddy... an angled screamer Wink
John Mousinho 95th minute diving header !!!!!!!!
(11-04-2024, 05:46 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: [ -> ]Paddy... an angled screamer Wink

Those would be the goals I most think of this season, funny how he went from that superb run to being right off his game, but wingers do that I guess.
(11-04-2024, 04:19 PM)simonfkwit Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2024, 12:35 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Abu Kamara, receives a 40 yard crossfield pass from pack beats a defender on the touchline, cuts inside goes past 3 defenders draws & goes round the keeper sidefoots ball into the net!

Norwich chairman waits for the punchline.

£750k?! Not a chance.

£350,000 but a lot of personal sweeteners for Abu.
If Norwich decide to cash in on Kamara for some reason I suspect it will be for a 7 figure sum. and it probably won't start with a 1.
(11-04-2024, 06:47 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]If Norwich decide to cash in on Kamara for some reason I suspect it will be for a 7 figure sum. and it probably won't start with a 1.

This. Unfortunately. Still hoping they get promoted, via the horse molesters, so he gets another year learning his craft deyn here.

Back to the OP, anyone on the pitch will do.
Pages: 1 2