TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bolton TV Coverage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where is it showing anyone please?
I’d imagine iFollow if you live abroad
(11-04-2024, 09:07 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I’d imagine iFollow if you live abroad

Thanks in the U.K.
(11-04-2024, 10:41 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2024, 09:07 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I’d imagine iFollow if you live abroad

Thanks in the U.K.

pm Saturday, no TV allowed. As yet. 
Time they adjusted that to say, once all tickets are sold, then it can be streamed.
Thanks. But No doubt on one of the dodgy overseas channels with German commentary!
(11-04-2024, 01:34 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. But No doubt on one of the dodgy overseas channels with German commentary!

Why would a dodgy foreign channel be showing a league one game when theres premier league and even championship football on. Can only suggest a dodgy firestick with links to ifollow on there, or so im told  Blush  Big Grin
Hark at the JCL waiting until there's some glory hunting to be done before he figures out how to watch a Saturday 3pm kick off
(11-04-2024, 04:08 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Hark at the JCL waiting until there's some glory hunting to be done before he figures out how to watch a Saturday 3pm kick off

Really positive comment Slayer without knowing the facts. It's for a friend who's a Season Ticket Holder who would happily pay for iFollow if it was available. JCL? Again got your facts wrong without checking. Been following the club for 60 years & previously a season ticket holder. There's a limited amount of tickets for the game so would expect a lot of fans would like to watch live but will have to listen on Solent like me via ifollow. An apology would be nice.
I’m sorry.
Guy, sorry to break it to you but Mikey's buying a fire stick
(11-04-2024, 10:41 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in the U.K.

should be able to get ifollow with a VPN in the UK