TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Pompey promotion article on Guardian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Exterm reads the Gruniad shocker!
(12-04-2024, 05:32 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]Exterm reads the Gruniad shocker!

Must be an ex-PDB thing, I do as well.
Actually that’s not bad.

They should become solely a sport publication, they know fuck all about anything else  Big Grin .
First one’s free… Cheap for an online subscription for a bit of independent journalism Wink
Well written and with good background knowledge of the subject, as normal.
.....it's all down to the jitters
Great article , well done Guardian
The Guardian has always been pro-Pompey. They were fully on it during the whole Chanrai period.
(13-04-2024, 10:44 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]The Guardian has always been pro-Pompey. They were fully on it during the whole Chanrai period.

IIRC David Conn was the writer leading their coverage of Pompey at the time including the fake sheikh, FPP, Chainrai etc... He has since had a good dig into Citeh, FIFA and other less straight forward parts of the "football-family".
(14-04-2024, 04:57 AM)Milkins Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-04-2024, 10:44 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]The Guardian has always been pro-Pompey. They were fully on it during the whole Chanrai period.

IIRC David Conn was the writer leading their coverage of Pompey at the time including the fake sheikh, FPP, Chainrai etc... He has since had a good dig into Citeh, FIFA and other less straight forward parts of the "football-family".

He had the whole low down on the Amdey Faye ‘arrangement’ too.
Keep it on topic, thanks.
(14-04-2024, 03:48 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-04-2024, 03:40 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-04-2024, 03:38 PM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-04-2024, 03:09 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Lefty coonts can't have people speaking 'the truth'.... That's why there's the never ending need for all the censorship!.
Playing right into the hands of the establishment!.
They control the media via ofcom
They control who can stand via the electoral commission
They are taking control of you're movement...... (private transport)
They are pushing for a cashless system
Shutting down free speech
Flooding the country with people with a incompatible ideology
Look up and tell me every day, that it's not the planes creating the sky cover!.....
Lefties helping to create the prison for us all!.
The jab was poison!.
Can a woman have a penis?.....
You can't vote you're way out of tyranny!.
Now let the coont squinny to admin!.

? What a swivel eyed loon.

Likes incoming!.
I will wait for you to point out what one of those statements are incorrect?
But I bet it will be 'Head in the sand'!.

The vast majority of our media outlets are controlled by people with conservative leanings. Obviously you cannot just let any clown stand for election, you are still free to own and drive a car if you so choose. Free speech is better protected in this county than many many others. Cash is an outmoded form of payment amongst the young, we are becoming a cashless society in the same way we became a horseless society once cars were invented. We've had a fairly hard right government in for at least 5 years and migration goes up as for better or worse it is what is needed to keep the economy growing.
I think people luke you need to go and try your luck in a real tyrannical country and try slagging off their governments. That might force you lot to get skme fucking perspective.
The media outlets are not conservative...... Non of them are helping in conserving, anything.

It's the same narrative being pushed from all angles.

We have had a hard right government..... Don't make me laugh, they have been like labour on steroids the doors have well and truly been opened. Free speech has been being removed and taxes have all gone up.

They have an agenda.... And all of the party's will do the bidding of the elites.

Less people more control.
Genuinely intrigued by the "planes creating a sky cover". That's a new one for me though I assume it's linked to the throughly disproving "chemtrails" bollox.
Oh FFS
(14-04-2024, 04:25 PM)RavoPFC Wrote: [ -> ]Genuinely intrigued by the "planes creating a sky cover". That's a new one for me though I assume it's linked to the throughly disproving "chemtrails" bollox.

Watch the sky over the next couple of weeks.

The planes disperse the milky sky cover.  They are not natural!.

Just look up!. It's easy.
I wasn't aware that water vapor freezing was unnatural. I'll look into a bit more.
(14-04-2024, 04:30 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Oh FFS

[Image: il_1588xN.3027972415_m3kk.jpg]

Slay, the truth-teller!.
(14-04-2024, 04:31 PM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-04-2024, 04:25 PM)RavoPFC Wrote: [ -> ]Genuinely intrigued by the "planes creating a sky cover". That's a new one for me though I assume it's linked to the throughly disproving "chemtrails" bollox.

Watch the sky over the next couple of weeks.

The planes disperse the milky sky cover.  They are not natural!.

Just look up!. It's easy.

Mix, do the fossil fuels aren’t real one. That’s a cracker. But not on the footy forum
There was also a pretty good match report in the Graun/Observer too. Not one mention of contrails, oddly enough.
(14-04-2024, 05:46 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: [ -> ]There was also a pretty good match report in the Graun/Observer too. Not one mention of contrails, oddly enough.

Same about excess deaths!..... 

Is this the same media, that was telling you to walk one way round the supermarket?.... Or that a bit of cloth over the mouth stopped viruses?.

And the unjabbed where granny killers!... All while the government had a blanket DNR on care homes. 

The media controls you're minds!.

The plebs get fed what to think!.
Luckily we’ve got football to keep us sheeple paasive…well, might not be too passive when Raggs gets his hatrick on Tuesday Smile
Only five and a half years left till Mix's ´You'll own nothing and be happy,`Peeps.
(14-04-2024, 06:15 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Only five and a half years left till Mix's ´You'll own nothing and be happy,`Peeps.

Lets watch as the wheels of tyranny speed up!...... "Davos or Westminster?" Starmer: "Davos"

He know who's in charge!.

They don't work for the people...... They control the people.
Pages: 1 2