TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The Barnsley bounce around bojangles bazooka....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's do it....
A 1-1 draw securing automatic promotion, and a pitch invasion to celebrate.

Both teams will be delighted with a draw tomorrow.
As we have not got tickets for Wigan, we want a win thank you.
Sitting in different stands tomorrow as it is, feels like our most likely future way of attending right now.
2-0 Raggett and Lane
3 - 0 Bishop hattrick.
Got my mothers funeral at one o’clock, so a home win will be a a nice lift. Knowing Pompey, it will be an away win just to put the icing on the cake.
Free flowing attacking football, hat tricks from Bishop and Kamara and clean sheet celebrations from our defence. Think that makes it 6-0.
One can only dream.
I'm breaking off a stay in Paris for this- a non footy town for sure as shown by Plastic St.Germain.
(15-04-2024, 04:04 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]Got my mothers funeral at one o’clock, so a home win will be a a nice lift. Knowing Pompey, it will be an away win just to put the icing on the cake.

Sorry for your loss, Smex.
Ditto Smirnoff.
(15-04-2024, 05:02 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]I'm breaking off a stay in Paris for this- a non footy town for sure as shown by Plastic St.Germain.

Try Red Star Paris - much more fun.
I tried Paris FC last year and that wasn't much fun. They've just started letting in people free though...
Condolences Smirnoff 
All the Best
Condolences Smirns
Very sorry for your loss Smirnoff
(15-04-2024, 04:04 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]Got my mother’s funeral at one o’clock, so a home win will be a a nice lift. Knowing Pompey, it will be an away win just to put the icing on the cake.

Sorry to hear that Smirns, hope the lads do it for you.

I’m sure they will.
(15-04-2024, 04:04 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]Got my mothers funeral at one o’clock, so a home win will be a a nice lift. Knowing Pompey, it will be an away win just to put the icing on the cake.

Sorry to hear. Condolences to you and the rest of your family.
Sorry about you mother Smirns. Hopefully you got the away win wrong. Hope all goes well with the funeral.
I've got a ticket for Saturday but not tomorrow but 100% want the win against Barnsley: get it done.

Have a great time all those that are going and raise the roof!  C'mon you Blues!

Most importantly, all the very, very best to Smirns.
Pompey owe Barnsley a 6-0 from way back.

RIP your mum Smirnoff.
We should see a win and jubilant celebrations. Whether that will be enough to finally get a smile out of Abu Kamara is much less certain.
Click on the picture:

[Image: Abu-Kamara-1-3174255864.jpg]

Sorry to read. Home win for the lift.

So sorry to hear this, I would like to express my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Come on, Pompey, you can do this.
(15-04-2024, 08:44 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]Click on the picture:

[Image: Abu-Kamara-1-3174255864.jpg]

Fair enough. The photographers have caught something the TV cameras missed. He is one of the least expressive players I have ever seen in a blue shirt. I hope he goes mental at 10pm this evening.
Pages: 1 2