TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Barnsley player punched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe a few sour 'west of here' posters maybe trying to ruin the party.

NO CHANCE !
There is nothing 'imaginary' about it!
Some of us had to work late into the night as well as today. It's been a great night enjoyed by pretty much everyone including me.
Get over yourself Gaffer, give yourself a holiday, you deserve it.
And so do we!
(17-04-2024, 10:31 AM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-04-2024, 08:56 AM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing like coming online looking for likes, by Virtue signalling you're dislike for an individuals actions.

O' Please Barnsley fans forgive us!.

Couldn't just enjoy the highs of winning the league..... Needed that little bit extra 'A'.

bluetagagain
"Unfortunately there’s quite a few cooonts in Pompey"

I love every one of the natives warts and all!.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her....

Pompey fans didn't used to punch Barnsley players before the vaccine. Makes you think.

Post of the week  Cool Big Grin
(17-04-2024, 03:50 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-04-2024, 10:31 AM)D'Alessandro dreaming Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-04-2024, 08:56 AM)essentialmix75 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing like coming online looking for likes, by Virtue signalling you're dislike for an individuals actions.
O' Please Barnsley fans forgive us!.
Couldn't just enjoy the highs of winning the league..... Needed that little bit extra 'A'.
bluetagagain
"Unfortunately there’s quite a few cooonts in Pompey"
I love every one of the natives warts and all!.
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her....

Pompey fans didn't used to punch Barnsley players before the vaccine. Makes you think.

Post of the week  Cool Big Grin

As all the Poisoned come together, too convince themselves that they made the right decision!.... Huh Wink Big Grin

I am so happy, I never went anywhere near that rushed experimental gene therapy!.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(16-04-2024, 09:15 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]At final whistle.
Absolutely fucking disgusting behaviour. Find him and ban him for life.
Not in my clubs name please.
Any Barnsley fan looking in. 
That was unacceptable. Every club has their idiots. One of ours was there tonight and it shames what is supposed to be our celebration.
He is not representative of our club.

As far as I can see nobody else has commented on this "event".

If a player was assaulted then surely Barnsley would have complained?

A total non-story.
Looked at this a few times and it seemed to me to just be an accidental collision with someone understandably going mental, limbs everywhere and running.

What are we meant to do, sit politely and clap like it's a poetry recital.

Pitch invasions in normal circumstances a big no, winning the league, every time.
From what I’ve seen on Twitter it was a accident and the guy apologised and have shaken hands with the player!
(18-04-2024, 07:29 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]From what I’ve seen on Twitter it was a accident and the guy apologised and have shaken hands with the player!

That's good to know.
It did seem rather a very stupid thing to do, being as all Pompey fans should have been really happy.  

Back to moaning about our pens then?  Apparently, those pens caused some teams to lose 10+ games. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2