TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Let's make it a century!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's continue as we mean to go on in the Championship and win both final games.
(17-04-2024, 11:07 AM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]Let's continue as we mean to go on in the Championship and win both final games.

(Of course) I'd always want Pompey to win. But I have great admiration for how Lincoln have played themselves into contention and wouldn't feel too bad  (now) if they got something from us. More enjoyable still if they got into the playoffs and denied the eternal wingebag Ferguson.
Depend how long the (deserved) celebrations last - (ed) Cressers, however I bet John M has brought them all back to ground zero today.
(17-04-2024, 11:35 AM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]Depend how long the (deserved) celebrations last - (ed) Cressers, however I bet John M has brought them all back to ground zero today.

Just seen a few posts on social media that the players are now in the Milton Arms. So I wouldnt be too sure of that  Big Grin

Wigan at 5/1 on saturday looks very tempting doesnt it Tongue
Would be lovely for the 100 points 'forsure' but you're right about the odds Saturday!
That could be a great bet!
I guess the trophy will be presented at the Wigan game!
100 points. I don't think any Pompey team has ever achieved that. Anyone know for sure?
As far as I know 98 is our best ever. Merson year.
Lincoln suddenly put themselves back in the mix last night, Wigan should be ok if we turn up. Then last day of the season might maybe be a step too far. But who knows with this squad. ???