TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: An unlikely promotion for an unthinkable FA Cup win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think the new terms are Inuit and Raspberry
That's better, cheers

Deebo

Are you even allowed to say scummer any more?
(23-03-2021, 05:36 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]Are you even allowed to say scummer any more?

Absolutely not. It is offensive, outdated and at very least sign of great discourtesy towards fellow human beings. Please respect modern protocols by referring to them more appropriately: pony-fiddlers.

Deebo

(23-03-2021, 06:35 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-03-2021, 05:36 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]Are you even allowed to say scummer any more?

Absolutely not. It is offensive, outdated and at very least sign of great discourtesy towards fellow human beings. Please respect modern protocols by referring to them more appropriately: pony-fiddlers.

Equine molesters it is then. Big Grin
Keep everything crossed that our weekend doesn't get a lot worse today...
Is “red faced, ditch digging, farmhand coonts” an acceptable way of describing them in today’s pc world.
Phew Smile
Go on Leicester! Go home scummers!
I had money on the scum winning the cup and a Portsmouth-born player scoring the winner.
(18-04-2021, 09:12 AM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: [ -> ]Is “red faced, ditch digging, farmhand coonts” an acceptable way of describing them in today’s pc world.

As they lost, there's no need for language like that.
At their moment of bitter disappointment it seems unfair on the slack-jawed, pony-fiddling half-wits.
One pot wankers, phew!
(18-04-2021, 07:26 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: [ -> ]I had money on the scum winning the cup and a Portsmouth-born player scoring the winner.

That’s a shame.
Now we need to rise from the ashes and make the play offs.
You’ve got more chance of spotting Elvis riding a Unicorn up Charlotte Street.
Let's see if I can have a word with Mr Mephistopheles (that's for the grammar-school boy) about reworking my nefarious pact....
Pages: 1 2