TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Wigan wankfest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whos up for it?!! Party time  Big Grin

Who to we play? The nippers? I guess whoever has sobered up!
(17-04-2024, 04:32 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Whos up for it?!! Party time  Big Grin

We dont have any nippers! I think it will be our strongest XI after a few changes last night assuming theyve sobered up haha.

Feel wigan is going to go one of two ways:

A) a huge hangover, terrible performance, lose 2 or 3-0

B) pressure off, players still buzzing and want to hit 100 points, 4 or 5-0 win.

Lets hope for B  Big Grin
Mouse aiming for 100 points, would be nice and possible
Well, no points for 'loads of W words' thread title, but I do like the minimalist two word approach  Big Grin
(17-04-2024, 06:19 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]Mouse aiming for 100 points, would be nice and possible

No harm in having an all out attack go at 100 points now
Wonderous whirlwind of wins walloping Wigan with a wankfest whence?
Got my inflatable kangaroo ready
Fuck that- if 5:1 is what’s on offer I’m having a slice. Happy to lose my 20p but, that’s a can if it comes in!
I hope we lose about 8-0 but the home crowd spends the whole game mocking League One
(17-04-2024, 08:17 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]Well, no points for 'loads of W words' thread title, but I do like the minimalist two word approach  Big Grin

Lol my apologies. 

Admin csn you please update to: Will we win the wonderful wacky willy Wigan wankfest when we're weary from winning league (w)one? - thread
(18-04-2024, 01:47 AM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-04-2024, 08:17 PM)66zoolane Wrote: [ -> ]Well, no points for 'loads of W words' thread title, but I do like the minimalist two word approach  Big Grin

Lol my apologies. 

Admin csn you please update to: Will we win the wonderful wacky willy Wigan wankfest when we're weary from winning league (w)one? - thread

Where is Cunni when we need him?
(17-04-2024, 05:25 PM)PompeyBlue15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-04-2024, 04:32 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Whos up for it?!! Party time  Big Grin

We dont have any nippers! I think it will be our strongest XI after a few changes last night assuming theyve sobered up haha.

Feel wigan is going to go one of two ways:

A) a huge hangover, terrible performance, lose 2 or 3-0

B) pressure off, players still buzzing and want to hit 100 points, 4 or 5-0 win.

Lets hope for B  Big Grin

I'd like Pompey to field a strong side against Wigan, but without any pressure, a chance to strut their stuff, and show the fans what they can do. Lincoln will just be an opportunity to rack up 100 points, but it isn't such a big deal for me. Rolleyes
I’ve stuck a tenner on Wigan players will not be in the best shape after 48 hours on the piss. Also think macey and Towler play maybe some of the fringe players.
100 points has got to be the target let's win the league in style!
(18-04-2024, 07:27 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve stuck a tenner on Wigan players will not be in the best shape after 48 hours on the piss. Also think macey and Towler play maybe some of the fringe players.

Why will the Wigan players not be in the best shape ?
Will the Wigan players give a guard of honour to the Pompey players on to the pitch?
Will our moronic minority allow a presentation to take place on the pitch after?
I'd like to think we will be all over them, relaxed and showing off our skill.
Reality.
We are still pissed and get jumped even 0-1.
Lump on and win some money to boot!
Behind the shed training will be rolled out if they act up
Pompey 2 - 1 Wigan
That’s a first Titchy!
(19-04-2024, 10:45 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Pompey 2 - 1 Wigan

…and there, ladies and gents, is my internal dialogue ended. A tenner on Wigan it is!! Wink
I think it will be just one big party start to finish! Woke up this morning feeling fine  Big Grin
So one team will be hungover and the other will be in deckchairs. Boring 0-0 coming up.
(19-04-2024, 01:41 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]So one team will be hungover and the other will be in deckchairs. Boring 0-0 coming up.

It could go that way but quite often these kind of games go the other way. Pompey will be a bit groggy from all the celebrations but also free of the shackles of nerves and caution. This could equally be something silly like a 5-2 either way.
Pages: 1 2