TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: L1 medals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the criteria for getting them? Even schofield should get one for helping us get knocked put of the distraction that is the efl trophy.
(18-04-2024, 02:54 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]What's the criteria for getting them? Even schofield should get one for helping us get knocked put of the distraction that is the efl trophy.

Not sure of the criteria myself, but for me, it should be if you've been involved with the matchday squad 'x' amount of times. Always feel it seems a bit harsh on the sub goalkeeper who may have not played but been sub 46 times (i know this isnt the case this season as schofield/macey have split it) but they shouldnt miss out. They end up pushing the number 1 all season and should be rewarded too.

I would assume Tom Mcintyre will feel a bit disappointed if he doesnt get a medal. Not sure 55 minutes will qualify  Confused

It could be that the club get given 'x' amount of medals and have to decide themselves what players get one.
I hope Robertson gets one and is here sat to enjoy it.
(18-04-2024, 02:54 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]What's the criteria for getting them? Even schofield should get one for helping us get knocked put of the distraction that is the efl trophy.

You have to be in the match day squad a certain number of times I think, not necessarily King appearances. So Macey would get one but Mcintyre not.