TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Who’s available for tomorrow…
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
by which I mean who’s fit and who’s recovered from Tuesday? As an afterthought will there need to be a sign over Wigans goal ‘This way Paddy’? Whatever the pressure’s  off so go for it Pompey whatever team turns out.
If you are recovered Blue bring your boots !!
Basically breathalyser the lot of them and pick the eleven closest to sobriety. Positions might be an issue.
Raffs was obviously over the ‘moon’
They've earned the right to go on 2 pints up IMO. Fuck it :-)
36 hour bender followed by two days of training. They'll be fine  Big Grin  i reckon we'll see as close to full strength as possible.
Time was when players all played hungover every week. It was just part of the job. Long before the health fascists got involved. As for pub football, the first cigarette of the morning, followed by a great, long, hacking cough was de rigeur.
The only time I saw it affect the team was Alan Ball's lot who were drinking in the dressing room before playing Sheff Utd. It really showed second half!
2 doubts for tomorrow, Swanson (quad) & Lane (liver)
Smile
Swanson should be wrapped up to get sorted for next season. Paddy needs to run it off, but provide a bucket pitch side.
Swanson and Anjorin seemingly
I was going to have a cheeky bet on Lincoln City in the final game when we visit as Champions.

However, subtle change now, I can't see JM looking to finish the season on two losses, and I think from Monday onwards there will be some serious sweat spilt at the REKO preparing for that game!

Lincoln City must have been dreading us being turned over by Wigan .