TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Away-game fancy dress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Totally mystified as to why there were so many Jakes and Elwoods at Victoria Station yesterday morning.

It turned out to be Hartlepool fans on their way to Dorking - including Jeff Stelling!

37 fan-tastic photos as Hartlepool United supporters dress as the Blues Brothers to watch 4-3 win at Dorking Wanderers (hartlepoolmail.co.uk)

Not sure I've ever known such a concerted effort on the last away game of the season. Fair play to them!

(Do we have a theme at Lincoln?)
Hartlepool are well known for their traditional end of season fancy dress antics. I remember them taking hundreds of smurfs to Charlton a few years back.
given their teams performance or lack of it down the year, the Hartlepool fans must be among the best for following their team regardless, especially given the much bigger neighbours.
I taught apprentices for EdF Hartlepool for about 10 yrs, brilliant kids who really stay loyal to their local team. They even went to FP when the couldn’t get home at weekends