TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Champions Merchandise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Popped into the shop, today. I was going to Tesco anyway. I went to buy some nice Championship memorabilia. On display was an away shirt with Champions 24 on it. And nothing else. OK, I was only looking to stretch to a mug, but surely this is an opportunity missed.
It's been less than a week since we became champions! And less than 2 days since being presented with the trophy! Not sure your expectations are realistic. 

What did you get from Tescos? I like the meal deal. Can't go wrong
TBH if some sweat shop in Fratton can knock up flags and scarves for last Tuesday and Saturday I’m sure the world wide Nike sweatshops could do something similar.
(22-04-2024, 12:49 PM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]Popped into the shop, today. I was going to Tesco anyway. I went to buy some nice Championship memorabilia. On display was an away shirt with Champions 24 on it. And nothing else. OK, I was only looking to stretch to a mug, but surely this is an opportunity missed.

I saw a Nike shirt with champions 2024 written on it for.the ridiculous price of £26. The shop has been rubbish this season and I can't wsut until Nike feck off. Hopefully as we ate now championship the range might get better.

I've heard there's somebody on Facebook that does that stuff but I don't do that stuff.
26 quid? Sounds like a bargain. Some cost about 75
My son was showing me some of the stuff they’ve put up on the club shop website. Personally I thought they’d put very little effort into the design. In fact I’d go so far as to say the logo design is horrendous. I could probably do better given 10 mins on AI (and I am completely unartistic). Quite embarrassing given these opportunities don’t come along often. Opportunity missed.
The club went to all the effort of a new club badge so they could benefit from merchandise with it on. All over the internet people are ripping it off with no alternatives in the official shop. Seems a strange underselling which is out of step with the food and booze increase.
Totally agree that Nike have been a big, if predictable let down.