TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: MR MEN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you were to pick a MR MAN to be a goalkeeper then surely Wigan have it right with Mr Tickle. Any suggestions on any other MR MEN who would make good players?
Looking at a list of available Mr Men goalkeepers, wouldn't want Mr Busy playing too often, but probably better than Mr Clumsy, Dizzy and Daydream
Mr Messi should be pretty good. (Think close season's gonna be long this year if we're already starting with these Mr Silly threads!)
I’d go Mr Perfect…. We had Mr Tiny with Yoshi
Prosinecki was surely  Mr. Impossible
(22-04-2024, 06:40 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Mr Messi should be pretty good. (Think close season's gonna be long this year if we're already starting with these Mr Silly threads!)
Effectively we are already a week into our end of season! It's going to be a fun one though, watching to see who comes up with us, who comes down to us, who sneak up away from us. Most of all, it's going to be fun seeing how our squad changes. Thought I would start the silly season with something appropriately silly.
Tom Lowery is Mr Bump.
Mr Angry. Morrell?
OK....so he's not a player, but surely Eric Eisner's got to be Mr Happy right now!
I wonder if the Wigan keepers nickname is Tess. Smile
more likely slap n'