TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 'I deleted Twitter when I became Portsmouth boss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So says Mouse
Which is yet another example of just how sensible he is!
I absolutely do not understand why millionaires such as young footballers at the top level would ever run their own twitter or other social media accounts.
Pay a shadow writer to do it for you. They an report the illegal stuff, being experts at what is and is not actionable. Then they can send the celeb the messages that they might actually want to read. 
Prem and Champ clubs should do that for the players as standard. Just as they cook their food, run their diet and all the rest.
Problem with all social media sites is that the people who use them think they're the bleeding Pope and that others give a damn what they think. I suppose that might even include this one.
(24-04-2024, 10:30 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]Problem with all social media sites is that the people who use them think they're the bleeding Pope and that others give a damn what they think. I suppose that might even include this one.

Well for a start most Brits don’t care what the Pope thinks.

If you don’t give a damn what others think, why are you on here?
Which is why I said that probably includes this one. As it happens there's enough common sense and listening on here (even from you Guff) for me to keep going back.
(25-04-2024, 12:47 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]Which is why I said that probably includes this one. As it happens there's enough common sense and listening on here (even from you Guff) for me to keep going back.

Well obviously I read what people have to say, most people have some good points to make.

The ‘even from you’ comment suggests that you have somewhat skewed political views but hey.

Also, using a derogatory term for someone doesn’t get the conversation off on a good footing does it?
Fuck off
Wasn't it David Cameron - sorry LOORRRD Cameron, m'lud - who once said Twitter was for twats not knowing what a twat means. Yes, the one and same twat who was shoe-horned into a top cabinet job by the present gov. Yes the one and same twat who once sent a text message to former Daily Mirror editor Eve Pollard thinking LOL meant Lots Of Love. Aren't you so relieved the diplomacy of this country is in such safe hands?

Have I got this thread banned yet?
(25-04-2024, 06:07 PM)exgaffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-04-2024, 12:47 PM)kindofblue Wrote: [ -> ]Which is why I said that probably includes this one. As it happens there's enough common sense and listening on here (even from you Guff) for me to keep going back.

Well obviously I read what people have to say, most people have some good points to make.

The ‘even from you’ comment suggests that you have somewhat skewed political views but hey.

Also, using a derogatory term for someone doesn’t get the conversation off on a good footing does it?

Not sure where the derogatory term is there, but Guff is like one of those little yappy dogs that snap at you even when you're trying to be nice.
I give this thread till tomorrow.