TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: 5-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’ve only just seen the result.

That’s set me up for the day. ?
I watched it last night on Sky Sad Scum were dreadful but Leicester were very good. Could easily have been 6 or 7.
Unfortunately scummers will probably win the playoffs.

Norwich and WBA aren't good enough and Ipswich will be deflated about missing out on top 2.
Who gives a fuck
(24-04-2024, 12:25 PM)Yobster1 Wrote: [ -> ]Who gives a fuck

They'll be the teams we'll be looking to get past next season.
(24-04-2024, 10:36 AM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately scummers will probably win the playoffs.

Spot the misdirection.
(24-04-2024, 10:23 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]I watched it last night on Sky Sad  Scum were dreadful but Leicester were very good. Could easily have been 6 or 7.

"It's a funny old game", that comment was spot on. I've seen the highlights of a few of Scum's games recently and they looked really good, scored some nice goals. The addition of David Brookes looked very good business. Leicester on the other hand seemed to have fallen off a cliff! Then this goes and happens, happy days!
Should've been another 9 -0.
With those coonts, why stop at nine.
There's a trophy to win in the play offs. Scum will do what they do and dodge it. 

From the river Itchen to the sea, south west Hampshire will be trophy free.
(24-04-2024, 03:28 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]Should've been another 9 -0.

Much as I dislike the hoofers, it's always great news when they put 9 past the scummers!

OK, it took them 2 games this season to hit 9 (4-1 and 5-0) rather than the usual 9 in one go, but no complaints from me.
(24-04-2024, 05:44 PM)BabaOReally Wrote: [ -> ]There's a trophy to win in the play offs. Scum will do what they do and dodge it. 

From the river Itchen to the sea, south west Hampshire will be trophy free.

A trophy for coming third.

That’s not beyond their capability but probably a step too far. The trophy dodgers will doubtless succeed in their mission.
I was not sure if I should admit to actually finding my self watching, fun it was
Well it looks like the scummers are going to have a day out at Wembley because I think they will be way too strong for wba over two legs. Let's just hope leeds or Norwich can batter them in the final
No, with Jed Wallace skippering WBA - he'll have them fired up to batter Scum !!