TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Norris
Rafferty, Towler, Shaughnessy, Sparkes
Lowery, Anjorin
Lane, Peart-Harris, Lang
Bishop

Subs
Macey, Ogilvie,Moxon,Devlin, Yengi, Kamara, Saydee
Young & athletic attacking line up with only one defender on the bench - chance for some of the peripheral players to show what they can do.

It looks like Raggett will be released then.
The reserves then. Disappointing. No doubt Lincoln will be grateful.
There are players starting today who are auditioning for a place in next season's squad, no doubt about that. Good use of the tie.
(27-04-2024, 10:39 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]The reserves then. Disappointing. No doubt Lincoln will be grateful.

Well maybe Macey should have been playing then? Is Whyte injured? Not quite sure why Peart-Harris should be selected…still I’m not the manager and clearly know f**k all about football. Smile
A funky midfield to say the least. MPH must be starting in order to appease Brentford in case we need another loanee from them next year. For Lowery it's an audition to try and get a contract extension. Still it should be a laugh.
JM certainly not helping Oxford!
Very surprised at Raggett not starting for a game when he would have been loved by both sets of fans, but last Saturday gave him the accolades that he deserved for what was presumably his last game for us.
(27-04-2024, 10:39 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]The reserves then. Disappointing. No doubt Lincoln will be grateful.

Apart from Towler all of the changes have played a decent part in this season. 6 changes yes, but not like we have thrown unknown youngsters in. Pressure all on lincoln today could see us play a more relaxed game. Lets see how it pans out.
I reckon Macey might be on in the second half like what happened against Wycombe last game of last year with Oluwayemi getting a gig.
(27-04-2024, 10:50 AM)Slagger Wrote: [ -> ]

Well maybe Macey should have been playing then? Is Whyte injured? Not quite sure why Peart-Harris should be selected…still I’m not the manager and clearly know f**k all about football. Smile

He's probably gone.
(27-04-2024, 11:01 AM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]JM certainly not helping Oxford!

…and thus increasing chances of Brannigan wanting a move next season?
'inflatable male body part' thrown onto the pitch.
can't believe Moon & Whittngham haven't mentioned that we are playing three at the back
Lincoln as it stands falling out of the playoffs. They need a win.
(27-04-2024, 11:54 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]can't believe Moon & Whittngham haven't mentioned that we are playing three at the back

I’m not sure we are , it’s just that Sparkes is playing slightly further up.
Lincoln are shit. We are all over them and I can't understand why our goal was ruled out.
The ref is dreadful although Towler has been lucky he hasn’t gone- especially with this ref.
We look pretty good going forward. MPH has looked good in patched but seems a petulant little boy at others. Lincoln seem to like a long ball and a set piece.
Personally I think MPH is dreadful and should be nowhere near this squad. We are faffing about and making things difficult for ourselves, example being the penalty we gave away.
faffing about is right on trend. Watching the goals every weekend, a huge number come form dodgy passing out from the back
(27-04-2024, 12:16 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]The ref is dreadful although Towler has been lucky he hasn’t gone- especially with this ref.

I've not watched every minute but I'd have to agree, I usually defend refs but he just looks like one of those who wants to be the star. Jut watched the ref, give a foul then allow Moxon to walk away just so he can call him all the way back over and wave a card.
(27-04-2024, 12:51 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I think MPH is dreadful and should be nowhere near this squad. We are faffing about and making things difficult for ourselves, example being the penalty we gave away.

None of us rate him, But he started and finished that goal and even the ref got it right
That’s true but I won’t miss him after today Smile
certainly will not miss this ref he has lost control so is flashing cards all over the place
Pages: 1 2