TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Final places review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So our final total of 97 points - 10 clear of third place would not have even got us promoted last season. For League One the points totals have been about average for the play-off and promotion positions over the last ten years. 
Just saying a big thanks it is this season we found the Mous and turned it on and not last year.

Who's your money on for that final promotion place? I'm backing Peterborough.
(27-04-2024, 01:44 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]So our final total of 97 points - 10 clear of third place would not have even got us promoted last season. For League One the points totals have been about average for the play-off and promotion positions over the last ten years. 
Just saying a big thanks it is this season we found the Mous and turned it on and not last year.

Who's your money on for that final promotion place? I'm backing Peterborough.

Bolton are the best team in the play-offs, but they have a self-destruct button so I've got a sneaky feeling that Oxford's experience of play-offs might see them get through.
I'd prefer not Barnsley or Peterbrough cos they go up and straight back down year after year.

Oxford for me, they were going like train until their manager was poached and finally got going again. Short trip for our way fans too
Not Oxford if we want Brannagan Smile
I’d take Josh Murphy over Brannigan with Lane on the right.
Bolton probably deserve it as they had to play extra cup games which didn't help.

Oxford next best for me.
(27-04-2024, 01:52 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I'd prefer not Barnsley or Peterbrough cos they go up and straight back down year after year.

Oxford for me, they were going like  train until their manager was poached and finally got going again. Short trip for our way fans too

Surely thats a reason for one of those to go up. We still need 3 reams to finish below us first and foremost next season!
Plymouth, Milwall and scum are my favorites.
(27-04-2024, 04:59 PM)PompeyBlue15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-04-2024, 01:52 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I'd prefer not Barnsley or Peterbrough cos they go up and straight back down year after year.

Oxford for me, they were going like  train until their manager was poached and finally got going again. Short trip for our way fans too

Surely thats a reason for one of those to go up. We still need 3 reams to finish below us first and foremost next season!

Agreed