TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this it?
No.Been struggling with niggling injuries according to JM.
Definitely stays on next season
Get him well rested, he is going to be crucial next season, but will have to be paced.
(27-04-2024, 03:21 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Is this it?

Can anyone see Pack playing for anyone else now? I reckon he has another year, maybe two here and slowly whittles down his career before moving into coaching. Just cant see why he would want to go elsewhere, especially as his family are settled in Bristol i believe, so even if he cant/doesnt play 40+ games next season hes going to be invaluable to have around. 

Also, there is absolutely no chance hes not offered a new contract. I reckon hes got a decent relationship with JM who sees him as almost a number 2.
(27-04-2024, 09:49 PM)PompeyBlue15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-04-2024, 03:21 PM)slayer Wrote: [ -> ]Is this it?

Can anyone see Pack playing for anyone else now? I reckon he has another year, maybe two here and slowly whittles down his career before moving into coaching. Just cant see why he would want to go elsewhere, especially as his family are settled in Bristol i believe, so even if he cant/doesnt play 40+ games next season hes going to be invaluable to have around. 

Also, there is absolutely no chance hes not offered a new contract. I reckon hes got a decent relationship with JM who sees him as almost a number 2.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Pack working alongside JM when his playing days are over.

Not taking anything away from JM's tactical abilities I think Pack was a larger part of JM's success this season than he gets credit for.
Got a feeling pack may go! He won’t get a better chance to leave on a high and want to keep that as his memory!
I hope Pack stays, we really lacked leadership on the field when Doyle left and the void wasn't properly filled until Pack came in.
(29-04-2024, 12:36 PM)tl73 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope Pack stays, we really lacked leadership on the field when Doyle left and the void wasn't properly filled until Pack came in.

I want him to stay I should of put that!
Definite'y need him next season. JM is interviewing all the players this week so we should now who the retained players are. I expect they've already targeted some of the new recruits depending on promotions & relegations. Fingers crossed fror Norwich so we may be able to keep Wonder Boy Kamara for another season.
(29-04-2024, 03:19 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Definite'y need him next season. JM is interviewing all the players this week so we should now who the retained players are. I expect they've already targeted some of the new recruits depending on promotions & relegations. Fingers crossed fror Norwich so we may be able to keep Wonder Boy Kamara for another season.

Kamara has done a goodbye post to the club in Instagram and it does seem rather final. Him becoming back to us next season seems unlikely at this point.