TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Bolton promotion party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still waiting for it  Huh
And that wait will go on and on, hopefully. ?
Can't be many sides that have made so little of games in hand, suggests their squad was not as good as us when the pressure came on, or their fans as supportive in the bad bits.
Let's not judge them by their 20 year old twatter babies. The bellend who got in Packs face was rounded on by his own for that. They're a proud club, well supported in an area where there is a lot of football to choose from in any 25 mile direction.
Yep, a good club with a good fanbase and a vocal minority of Twitter dickheads. The only thing I will say is that the woeful is me mentality from those fans and the manager at times has seeped into the players a bit.

I saw one of their lads Dacres Cogley(?) talk about how they should have had promotion sewn up ages ago. It seems pointless to talk about shoulda woulda coulda when there are crucial games to come.

I also think they need a ground nearer Bolton itself again. I know anecdotally living and working nearby that a lot of older Bolton fans gave up going to games when they moved away from to Burnden Park and over to Horwich.