TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Player ratings, Lincoln
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Norris. A mixed bag, not one of his better games. 6
Sparkes. Kept forward and posed a threat down their right. 7
Towler. Good to see him put in a very assured performance. He looks to be the future. 8
Shockers. I prefer him on the left but covered Rags position well. 7.5
Rafferty. Competent but not so much marauding down their left. 7
Lowery. He buzzes around and generally makes himself a nuisance. Loads of energy. 7.5
Anjorin. A very classy performance apart from overdoing it once to put Towler in trouble. Pack quite capable of making the same error. 8.5
Lang. Never quite stamped his authority on the match. Needs to get back to match fitness. 7
MPH. Great to see his celebration after the goal but he too often ends up in blind alleys. 7
Bishop. He puts in shift after shift of sheer hard work. 7.5
Lane. I think he’ll benefit from the summer break. Another goal and I expect more to come from him in the championship. 7

Moxon. A hefty challenge earned him a booking, despite getting the ball. It softened his approach. 7
Yengi. Looked a bit more laboured than he did earlier in the season. He’ll come back stronger. 6.5
Kamara. Instantly pissed past his defender at will and then pushed it too far forward to go out of play. Sigh. Great shot that hit the post and rebounded kindly for Lane. 7.5
Saydee. One of the most improved players this season but a more average contribution today. 7
Devlin. Great to see him make a cameo appearance. I’m looking forward to seeing more from him next season. 7
(28-04-2024, 07:38 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Norris. A mixed bag, not one of his better games. 6
Sparkes. Kept forward and posed a threat down their right. 7
Towler. Good to see him put in a very assured performance. He looks to be the future. 8
Shockers. I prefer him on the left but covered Rags position well. 7.5
Rafferty. Competent but not so much marauding down their left. 7
Lowery. He buzzes around and generally makes himself a nuisance. Loads of energy. 7.5
Anjorin. A very classy performance apart from overdoing it once to put Towler in trouble. Pack quite capable of making the same error. 8.5
Lang. Never quite stamped his authority on the match. Needs to get back to match fitness. 7
MPH. Great to see his celebration after the goal but he too often ends up in blind alleys. 7
Bishop. He puts in shift after shift of sheer hard work. 7.5
Lane. I think he’ll benefit from the summer break. Another goal and I expect more to come from him in the championship. 7

Moxon. A hefty challenge earned him a booking, despite getting the ball. It softened his approach. 7
Yengi. Looked a bit more laboured than he did earlier in the season. He’ll come back stronger. 6.5
Kamara. Instantly pissed past his defender at will and then pushed it too far forward to go out of play. Sigh. Great shot that hit the post and rebounded kindly for Lane. 7.5
Saydee. One of the most improved players this season but a more average contribution today. 7
Devlin. Great to see him make a cameo appearance. I’m looking forward to seeing more from him next season. 7
I was particularly glad to see Towler have a very good game, and that JM recognised this in his post-match interview.  Saw Towler watching the Shrewsbury game and thought he looked a bit forlorn, maybe wondering what he's done wrong. I don't think he'd done anything wrong, and had looked an excellent prospect in the second half of last season.  If the transfer policy is one of buying young prospects, developing them and then eventually moving them on for a decent fee, it's hard to see how Towler can develop much if he doesn't play. I suppose a loan next season is the best thing for him if he's going to be behind both Shaughnessy and Macintyre in the left CB pecking order.  Talking of left CBs, it's good to see Matt Clarke now starting regularly at Middlesbrough after his long injury and pointless stay with Brighton. Looks like he'll be playing against us next season.