TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Thirty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(06-04-2021, 11:48 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2021, 11:40 AM)bluebollox Wrote: [ -> ]I think it asking a lot tbh for Autos. A 3 match swing in our favour & we have to keep winning for that to happen. But what the Cowleys have achieved so far is getting us back into the play off picture & giving us real hope that we can go into the playoffs in great form. Anything else is a bonus.

I reckon Sunderland will win the league just ahead of Hull.  Peterboro, Blackpool and us in any order for 3rd, 4th & 5th, with 6th up for grabs but I hope Lincoln hold on because they deserve it for the season they've had. If not, Charlton or Gillingham could take advantage.

Sums it up for me DB. Sunderland & Hull on great runs now.
But not as good as Blackpool. Mackems play them twice..... and they have a game in hand.
So, Sunderland have a very tough run in. Peterborough have lost their keeper.
And Sunderland have to play Hull in a week or so...

Its tantalisingly plausible that we could possibly make it uncomfortable for the 3 teams above us
(06-04-2021, 02:24 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]But not as good as Blackpool. Mackems play them twice..... and they have a game in hand.

Blackpool are equals on points with Sunderland and Hull over the last 6 games, but behind them both over the last 10. 

But you are right that their games against Sunderland will be crucial for both of them.
Just got to keep winning.

One win for us and a loss for Mackems, they will be very twitchy.

One game at a time. That's an easier objective and everyone believes we can win one game at a time!
(09-04-2021, 05:55 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Just got to keep winning.

One win for us and a loss for Mackems, they will be very twitchy.

One game at a time. That's an easier objective and everyone believes we can win one game at a time!

This reminds me of when I stopped smoking many moons ago. The therapist asked if I had enough will-power to not smoke just ONE fag. 
I said, of course to which he replied "Okay just don't smoke the next one!"
So we only have to win one game - the next one.
Let me talk to the players.

I’m sure Cowley is up to it too.
Pages: 1 2