TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: What's the different between Dickensen and Marquis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dickensen signed programmes
Okay, I'll ask....

.....first, who's 'Dickensen'?
Was he a hopeless left back from 3 or 4 years ago?
He was the Real Deal.
Did he wear a stove-pipe hat?
(01-04-2021, 07:58 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Was he a hopeless left back from 3 or 4 years ago?

Carl -  IIRC, according to "pompeyrama" it was 10 yrs ago - isn'tvit strange how "hopeless" players linger in the memory......
Marquis: we thought we bought Adidas, bit what we got was K Swiss
(02-04-2021, 09:40 AM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2021, 07:58 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Was he a hopeless left back from 3 or 4 years ago?

Carl -  IIRC, according to "pompeyrama" it was 10 yrs ago - isn'tvit strange how "hopeless" players linger in the memory......

I always quite liked Carl Dickinson, very limited skill but always gave 100%. Not so good in his second spell here though. 

No idea who Dickensen was though.
(01-04-2021, 06:43 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Dickensen signed programmes

Sandra Dickinson appeared in programmes.
(02-04-2021, 12:25 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2021, 09:40 AM)exterminator Wrote: [ -> ]

I always quite liked Carl Dickinson, very limited skill but always gave 100%. Not so good in his second spell here though. 

No idea who Dickensen was though.

To be fair I would have to concede he never gave less than 100% which is more than can be said for some players.