TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Squeaky bum time for the last half hour, but well done the defence and to the Cowleys for their substitutions. Front 3 need a day off now! Well played Cannon. Who the heck was MoTM though??
Lincoln play Blackpool next up.
Whisper it but we're now just nine points from the automatics....
Massive result today! Especially given we had a day less inbetween games and had no strikers.

It was sheer willpower to keep that clean sheet today. Well done Pompey!!!

Top 2 still very unlikely but we chipped 2 more points off them. More importantly though, Blackpool seem to keep winning too. Need to keep pace with them
Harness not at his best, for the last couple of games. Fortunately, Cannon seems fresher.
I know a lot of people rate Harness and on his day there’s no doubt he has plenty of talent but unfortunately he’s very inconsistent which is why he’s probably not paying in a higher division. A slightly better Kyle Bennett IMO.
Anyway 3 great points and we move up to 4th.
Also hope Raggett gets better soon as we need him ( never thought I’d ever write that lol )
We were very solid defensively. Curtis is never a striker, can't hold the ball up. Harness frustrates me as his decision making is pretty poor at times. Naylor's passing wtaf! But it was a horrible pitch and Wigan were desperate. Great 3 points. Need to use the squad now.
Incredible team spirit, all worked their socks off, Whatmough was simply magnificent, every man gave 100% and that was all that mattered in a terrible game played on a horrible pitch where good football was impossible.
Fantastic result, there will be a few looking over their shoulders now.
Pages: 1 2