TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Michael Eisner getting even richer !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tornante are taking Topps Cards to the stock market in a deal that values Topps at c. $1.3 Billion, smart deal considering Tornante paid less than $400 Million when acquiring Topps.

Will Eisner plough any of the near doubling of his wealth into Pompey as equity (thus avoiding increasing Pompey’s debt) or continue with his ‘ we only eat what we kill’ when Pompey’s ability to ‘kill more’ is so obviously limited by ground capacity.

Not holding my breath for a change of heart by our owner.

Maybe I’m wrong, didn’t Catlin promise we fans that some exciting news is imminent ?
Sacked Jackett. That excited me.
(11-04-2021, 06:02 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Sacked Jackett. That excited me.

Big Grin Yeah, that was probably it.
Better to hear that your owner is making a bundle rather than losing shit loads I guess
(11-04-2021, 07:39 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]Better to hear that your owner is making a bundle rather than losing shit loads I guess

Yes, that's what did for us last time.
Now Ricky ain’t the oldest on here by a long stretch, but hearing that “exciting news is imminent” when it comes to Pompey lost its luster a long time ago.