TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Player ratings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
McG did his job. 7
Daniels. So much ability with his long range passing and set pieces...... I’d prefer Brown. 5
Raggett. Solid 8
Watmough. Solid 8 MOM
Johnson. Not the same player since injury. 7
Close. Flashes of class, particularly when he left three players for dead. 8
Naylor. Awful performance. His passing was abysmal! 5
Harness. His drop off in quality over the last few games, has stuck out for me. So much broke down with him last night. 5
Williams. Effort but......7
Curtis. Not at his best. 7
Marquis. If his first touch was anything to go by, you’d say he wasn’t a footballer. As for the penalty.....! 4
White. Nothing to say really. 7
Byers. It improved when he came on. 8
Apparently you're wrong about Marquis. According to Danny Cowley he's the best number nine he's worked with. 
You only have to hope that either:
A. Cowley has a poor sense of humour, or
B. As his only fit senior striker, he is trying to boost his confidence.

What frightens me is that he just might really believe that
Wacky plan as a one off at MK... 3-5-2... jack Dane and Bolton: white Byers cannon Johnson plus one: Marquis and raggett. Hit Raggett’s head with midfield runners all over the loose ball. Surprise the opposition and try to make something happen while resting key players for crucial games at Swindon then br rov. Yes? Ok.. call my nurse then...
NURSE!!!!!

Deebo

It's total crazy madness but it might just work. ;-)

But then I love mad ideas and cunning plans.
Nothing to do with me!
I'll pop up Roko and give then the secret plan... then I'll get back on my medication!

Deebo

(14-04-2021, 12:36 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]I'll pop up Roko and give then the secret plan... then I'll get back on my medication!

Sick
I can't tell the difference between when you're on or off it.
I think my plan would have worked better than the same-old, same-old rubbish they served up!!