TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MacGillivray

Johnson, Nicolaisen, Raggett, Daniels
Naylor, Close
Harness, Williams, Curtis
Marquis

Subs: Ward, Downing, Bolton, Cannon, Byers, White, Stanley
Same old, same old ! Just as well it’s manager-less, lost 6 in a row, relegation bound Swindon we are playing tonight.
!-0 Pitman.

Can't get ifollow working. Just as well.
Get Daniels and marquis off now. Useless
why is it we are incapable of breaking and keeping going. Every time we play a through ball, our front players turn back, sideways... anything but take the ball and run at the defenders or into the box.
Bound to happen as he has a point to prove even in a struggling side.

Now we need to put it behind us & get an equaliser Marquis prove your worth.

Then go on & win the game & show we have the desire to win.
I give up. I'm going to watch some paint dry, more exciting.
Marquis. I try very hard to defend you but that touch off your knee was appalling.
Its half time and this has been painful to watch. The whole team are shot away, mistakes galore, no confidence, its heart in the mouth time every time Swindon attack. Marquis is so poor its unbelievable, and you shudder every time Naylor is on the ball, Inevitably the goal came from a mistake from Daniels. Why is he playing, wouldn't Bolton have been a better choice there.
How on earth were we top at Christmas with this awful squad?? Was Jackett secretly a tactical mastermind or was it a fluke?
PompeyDB, that's exactly what I don't understand and I can't think of any plausible explanation. Anyone on here got a (sensible) idea?
Biggest mistake Jackett made among many was sidelining Pitman also Evans because they spoke out in the dressing room. If Pitman had been played we'd be in the Championship now.
C'mon Cowleys motivate the players now to turn this round. PUP.
oh dear oh dear oh dear
Daniels...what a f***ing c***
Shameful and disgraceful performance. As for Daniels make him walk home and show him the FP exit today!
My solution now. Get rid of the whole first squad inc Whatmough. Play the reserves for the rest of the season to see if any are any good. Get someone in as manager (maybe Cowleys maybe not) to build a new squad, bottom up. Accept we are in L1 at best for next 2-3 years.
Cowleys out! This is absolutely disgusting.
What a total mess, looks like a Pitman hattrick on the way.

Thanks for being so stubborn Kenny!

Not the Cowleys fault they inherited a dreadful unmotivated team.
A motivated pitman for the last couple of years. What must he have said to upset Kenny so much? Did he question one up front? Did he say the truth?
Shit, I can't find my pack of Tena.
The only thing I would say is that if we were playing like this under Jackett we would be screaming for him to be sacked so I am finding it hard to see what the Cowleys have added to an admittedly dire squad.
Why the hell hasn't Stanley been given a chance today...................
(20-04-2021, 06:34 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]A motivated pitman for the last couple of years. What must he have said to upset Kenny so much? Did he question one up front? Did he say the truth?

He & Evans told Jackett the truth as Captain & Vice Captain at the time. Instantly demoted & Pitman made to train with the Cherries juniors in B'mth. A fit Brett is worth 10 x  Marquis as he's a Natural finisher.
2-1 now Curtis. Let's hope for lots of extra time. We need something from this game!
3-1 Bye Bye!
Pages: 1 2