TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Well that was cr*p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bottom side Swindon the better side, unbelievable !

There was a lot of ‘ his legs are gone’, ‘ lardarse’ etc, etc in respect of Pitman when he was jettisoned by Pompey, well maybe those comments seemed justified......but he certainly scored a strikers goal tonight, cool, calm and collected : a great strike.

Time for the Cowleys to show why they should get a three year contract.
swiftly followed by Marquis kneeing the ball into touch when one on one.
Super, super Brett, super Brett Pitman

Marquis please note how to score from open play and how to despatch a penalty !
and how to pass to your team mate to get the pen in the first place. Who is our money on to get a red card in pique?
Raggett and Daniels. Two of the worst players we have ever had.
(20-04-2021, 06:24 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Raggett and Daniels. Two of the worst players we have ever had.

I’ll raise you Harness and Williams.
(20-04-2021, 06:26 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-04-2021, 06:24 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]Raggett and Daniels. Two of the worst players we have ever had.

I’ll raise you Harness and Williams.

See you Marquis
Unremitting awfulness from Pompey !

Please, please give Alfie 15 minutes (or is he just there to make Danny’s tea)
A collective shower of shit representing this City at the moment . Should be embarrassed . Probably don’t give a toss I expect
Absolute joke of a performance, how do we lose 3-1 to the bottom side ?
Shameful. Thrashed by Northampton, Swindon and Br Rov
We're a total joke!

Total rebuilding job starting with the owners who don't understand British football.

Catlin has to take a lot of blame & should have recommended removal of Jackett before the January transfer window.
There were so many poor performances out there tonight. I can't remember seeing a worse Pompey performance for a very long time. The players looked completely shot away, unable to do the most simple things and riddled with mistakes. The poorest of the poor: Naylor, followed by Daniels and Raggett.  This club have to completely rebuild in the summer and release as many players as possible. We have at the basic minimum to find a proper strike force , certainly no Williams, Harness or Marquis who was an embarasdment tonight, and a proper defence with experience, certainly no Raggett, Daniels, Nicolaisen..   

Its going to be interesting to see how Cowley explains this one away.
Yes. Naylor has been getting worse and worse sadly. Tonight plus Northampton and Br rov are three of the worst in a very long time.
Most managers try and protect their players as much as possible, I guess understandably. Cowley seemed to be on the verge of dropping some of them in it after the MK Dons match. Hopefully tonight he throws them to the lions. Fucking embarrassment.