TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Catlin out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will not be renewing my season ticket if he is still there next season. He is just as culpable as Jackett for this shambles.
Seems the whole club from owners down are allowing us to disintegrate or is that unfair?
What exactly happened to this group of players to make them collapse so completely? I've never seen the like in more than 40 years of following pompey.
Doesn’t make a good case for the Cowleys prospects. This is total rubbish and, dare I say it, worse than under Jackett.
perhaps kenny knew the limitations of the players he bought in and played appropriately. ??
Indeed. You reap what you sow.
I’ve always been critical of Catlin, I think he is just our own ‘ Cheeky chappie’ and nothing more but plenty on this Board have described him as the best CEO we have had.

The trouble is, we haven’t had a decent CEO (although Storey- teller did help bring the FACup to Pompey whilst enriching himself I am told).

Some on this Board tell me that Catlin is lined up for a very big job in the EFL Hierarchy, hope he gets it and we bring somebody decent in with contacts in the game, financial integrity and a determination to get Pompey rolling again.