TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...and we've got to play them again...
Absolute shit. Catlin out.
Will be a strange one last day with Accy maybe needing a win for the play offs and us having nothing to play for except pride.. and we lost all pride several months ago.
Eisners out!
Where to start.. eisners.. caitlin.. cowleys... marquis...almost stopped caring its so bad.
Let’s declare at the half time score to save further embarrassment. 3 to win. Not over yet. And they say I don’t have a sense of humour.
Marquis hat trick. what odds can I get? What odds on us having zero shots on target in the first half for the umpteenth time this season.
What is it with this love affair with the Cowleys? A lame duck has more charm than Kenny Jackett so surely that cannot be it. I don't want to hear any more drivel about them inheriting a bad barrel of apples. They have been unable to motivate this squad or find a formation that can take points off mighty Swindon and Accrington. It Catlin plans to keep these boys it will be the biggest mistake of his career.
I tend to agree. They talk a good game but have failed to get any improvement at all out of the team. That doesn't bode well. Any decent coach should be able to get some response from even a bunch like this I would have thought. 16 pts out of 30 can't be any better than jackett was getting can it? Or is it entirely down to the rabble jackett brought here?
They're certainly not a Club Fantastic at the Wham Stadium.
haha. I wish i'd put that bet on a marquis hat trick.....
(27-04-2021, 07:10 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]haha. I wish i'd put that bet on a marquis hat trick...

What odds were you thinking about FP? How about 1000-1?
(27-04-2021, 07:15 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-04-2021, 07:10 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]haha. I wish i'd put that bet on a marquis hat trick...

At least, to be worth a punt!!
one more... can he??? well yes he can but at the wrong end
just saying McG. Made a lot of saves BUT a lot of them were pushed straight back into the box rather than around the corner. perhaps knightsie can teach him to catch a few too.
Shame but probably neither side deserved to lose tonight. and Marquis did not deserve to score an own goal either.
Cannon gives away about 5 stupid free kicks in his 45 minutes, the last one just one too many.
cannon is a bit of an idiot sometimes. headless chicken
Yet again another stupid foul by Cannon but this time its cost us dearly as the consequent free kick leads to the equaliser. This aspect of his game has to be knocked out of him. He gets booked for these fouls constantly and then is suspended. Its just not acceptable.
and it looked to me like he got booked twice too. our disciplinary record has become shocking of late.
(27-04-2021, 07:16 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-04-2021, 07:15 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]

At least, to be worth a punt!!

FP if you are thinking about calling in that earlier offer, forget it!!!!!!   Big Grin
haha I must protest!!!
Pages: 1 2