TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Danny Cowley post Wimbledon interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well worth watching ! Good insights into his handling of Curtis, Browne and Downing and how he is utilising the 8 days leading up to Accrington at home.

Cowley is so refreshing after the often turgid interviews with Jackett, clearly wears his heart on his sleeve and seems very committed to Pompey and it’s fans.

Do watch it.....even if the sound quality is somewhat poor (probably because the microphone didn’t have a wind muffler).
(02-05-2021, 09:17 AM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]Well worth watching ! Good insights into his handling of Curtis, Browne and Downing and how he is utilising the 8 days leading up to Accrington at home.

Cowley is so refreshing after the often turgid interviews with Jackett, clearly wears his heart on his sleeve and seems very committed to Pompey and it’s fans.

Do watch it.....even if the sound quality is somewhat poor (probably because the microphone didn’t have a wind muffler).

I like him too. 

The real test will be if we play Lincoln in the play-offs - he has been even more committed to them.
Love his enthusiasm, it’s a breath of fresh air. Also nice to hear what he is thinking about how he uses the players. I’m hoping it works this time.

Deebo

Great stuff. And I don’t think there was one "Yeh, definitely".
Jackett is old skool. Cowley has a modern approach, is eloquent and clearly loves talking about football - must be a journalists dream.
It’s chalk and cheese isn’t it. A coach that actually coaches!