TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Medals or straight jackets.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Four lads at Waterloo yesterday off to Wimbledon. Reckoned they’d been to every away game this season.
Didn’t know whether to salute them or call a helpline....
Is it any different from JPFCW ringing his bell outside home and away?
all the same. totally barnpot. Don't think JPFC has been to every game as he made the express decision not to break the Covid rules on travel.
Indeed. You can either admire them or scratch your head in bewilderment!

Deebo

All that unnecessary pollution around the country from JPFC's car and his pants.
(03-05-2021, 02:45 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]All that unnecessary pollution around the country from JPFC's car and his pants.

And how have you gained knowledge of the condition of JPFC's pants, may I ask?
Regarding Westwood I've being saying for years I cannot understand how a keen supporter can willingly miss so many minutes of games as he does when regularly turning up  in the ground 15 or 20 mins late.

This season is like that but more so, he cannot have seen a minute of any of the games he has been to, which I know I could not bear. Watching on TV is not the same but it is at least watching your team.  So admirable though his support this season is on so many levels I find it a very strange thing for a supporter to do. It's almost as if he values the publicity he gets above actually watching his team.
(03-05-2021, 03:49 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]It's almost as if he values the publicity he gets above actually watching his team.

Oddly enough he's not a media-whore.

I rather think he's a creature of habit, and struggles when his life is turned upside-down - as it has been recently.

Deebo

(03-05-2021, 03:43 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2021, 02:45 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]All that unnecessary pollution around the country from JPFC's car and his pants.

And how have you gained knowledge of the condition of JPFC's pants, may I ask?

I (inadvertently) got caught downwind of them at Cheltenham FC a few years back. Thanks for asking.  Big Grin
(03-05-2021, 03:49 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding Westwood I've being saying for years I cannot understand how a keen supporter can willingly miss so many minutes of games as he does when regularly turning up  in the ground 15 or 20 mins late.

This season is like that but more so, he cannot have seen a minute of any of the games he has been to, which I know I could not bear. Watching on TV is not the same but it is at least watching your team.  So admirable though his support this season is on so many levels I find it a very strange thing for a supporter to do. It's almost as if he values the publicity he gets above actually watching his team.

Spot on, been saying for years that true supporters watch the whole game. I have always questioned how he gets in the ground when it’s obvious that he is out of his head. Plus how he gets away with some of the racist chants he starts. But we all know the club are scared of the publicity it would bring if they were to ban him.

One big bonus of not having crowds this season is not listening to the idiots banging hell out of those drums and the idiot ringing his bell.
But the bloody bell seeps into the effects mic...