TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: What a poor team we are
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ben Close should be playing for Moneyfields
Naylor giving the ball away constantly 
Harness.... really 
Curtis... no thanks 
Williams.....runs about without much
Marquis no service in the box
Can’t be bothered with the rest 
Management....same old same old
Catlin..... out of the his depth
Owners....naive at best 
Fans.... we have seen it all before
Whatmough must have long covid.
Totally agree. They're fucking lucky we aren't there as there would be serious problems.
In a game like this to be outfought by the opposition is a disgrace. Harness Williams Curtis Marquis close Naylor all irrelevant so far. Cowleys had a week to prepare them for this game and it appears they couldn’t even get them to show some pride.
(09-05-2021, 11:58 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]In a game like this to be outfought by the opposition is a disgrace. Harness Williams Curtis Marquis close Naylor all irrelevant so far. Cowleys had a week to prepare them for this game and it appears they couldn’t even get them to show some pride.

Even Pep couldn’t polish this turd.
But perhaps he could roll in glitter ?
(09-05-2021, 12:02 PM)Bluebob Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2021, 11:58 AM)ForeverPompey Wrote: [ -> ]In a game like this to be outfought by the opposition is a disgrace. Harness Williams Curtis Marquis close Naylor all irrelevant so far. Cowleys had a week to prepare them for this game and it appears they couldn’t even get them to show some pride.

Even Pep couldn’t polish this turd.

Haha that’s probably true.
Jackett the pundit on sky pointing out where they are going wrong, when he is the Fcuking Architect of this 5hit show
Jackett says we don’t have the strikers....
SKY couldn’t wait to get Jackett on could they ? As Syrup has already said the architect of this shirt show now telling us where we are going wrong, even worse that he bought or borrowed this collection of shite.
I cannot stand Harness he’s useless but if he scores 2 goals now I will change my opinion.
John Coleman for manager please!
Hiwula has hardly touched it
Daniels is an idiot
Kenny Jackett and Mark Catlin are responsible for this utter shit.

And the players are a disgrace to the shirt.
Agreed
Really poor first half. Huffed and puffed in second without the killer instinct.

For me, the game turned on that early studs-up challenge in the back of Curtis. With a full FP intimidating the ref, am sure he'd have dished out a red card - without the crowd, he didn't even give a yellow!
Sky were outright taking the piss out of us by putting Jackett on the box today.
a squad that have always under performed in big games. Kenny probably knew what he was about when he set them up to get nil nil with an odd goal. They are simply not good enough to do better than that.