TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Oxford have it in the bag!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2-0 up. Pompey 0-1 down and the chances of them coming from behind to win on their display so far.....?
Are nil. Only hope is we were 2 down at Accy after a similar abject first half.
3 teams vying for one spot in the play offs. 2 are doing their best and winning. One is losing!!!
This was a truly pathetic performance against a team with nothing to play for. Shameful. The whole sorry lot can sling their hooks and I include Cowleys in that.
Hopefully the majority of this squad will not be coming up the tunnel and onto the Fratton Park pitch next season! Simply nowhere near good enough.
I would hope never to see Marquis Williams harness Daniels ever again. Can they say they gave it their all? I think not. Curtis 2nd half plus Byers. After that... Daniels is a disgrace to the shirt as is harness. Of course we were never good enough all season but to finish like that was really unpalatable and the Cowleys should ask themselves why they couldn’t instil some passion into the players.
I agree Williams runs around achieves feck all. Harness plays a decent game about twice a season, Marquis is just complete and utter shite, Hiwula garbage, Daniels, utter tool, Naylor past his best not a leader, Close crap, Raggett crap the list is almost endless
If we were a dog you would put us down. The only player to emerge from this season with credit is McG who is now a free agent. Thanks for your service.