TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: "Thank you. You may go now."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The line from the old Kung Fu film comes to mind. The team can go; the Cowleys can go; Caitlin can go, and our clueless owners can go as well.
That's not going to solve anything
Well that was shite. Jacketts legacy. Sell Curtis, Marquis and Harness for what we can get , clear out the vast majority and a start a rebuild ASAP for next season. McG and Brown the only 2 worth keeping IMO
(09-05-2021, 01:02 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]McG and Brown the only 2 worth keeping IMO

Wouldn't bother me if they went, too.
(09-05-2021, 01:00 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]That's not going to solve anything

I think it just makes people feel better at the moment. For sure the players are a disgrace. They are poor players we know that but to not turn up today was shameful and that’s on their heads plus the Cowleys for failing to motivate. Jackett Is essentially to blame for this shambles. Caitlin, I don’t really understand what his job is so I can’t say how much blame falls on him. Eisners are probably quite happy to have saved money. But today was appalling and nothing short of top 2 next season can erase the memory.
they need to look at Accrington who have acquired quality youngsters rejected by the prem league big boys.
I wonder if that is why we have cleared out our youngsters, to bring in a load from elsewhere?
The current lot look a dead end squad with few of them having much room or them age wise to improve. A reflection of the manger who bought them together?