TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Eisners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We will go nowhere with them owning the club. They don't understand football and all the time they're relying on Catlin to run things we're doomed to league one for the foreseeable future. 

Don't forget Catlin appointed Jackett and allowed him to sign the shower of shit we call a squad and then backed him for nearly 4 years.

That's where the problem lies...Catlin and the owners.

And they want me to buy a Flexi season ticket?? Fucking Flexi jerk off to those cnuts!
Catlin is now the problem.
They need to get hands on. I think Eric needs to take the reigns from Catlin and appoint a Director of Football alongside himself.
When they took over we were an upwardly mobile club. That is no longer the case. We are now stagnant and scrabbling around looking for an answer. The ground development is barely noticeable and the team is far below the standard of the one that won league 2. I am not putting blame at Eisners door as there are so many factors at work but they need to somehow revitalise the club and the fans. This needs to be a massive summer of restructuring and building a new team from Caitlin down I would have thought.
There is no roadmap. That's really strange for a US firm.

Its patently evident now that the goal for Tornante is to buy assets cheaply and sell them when they appreciate whilst investing the bare minimum to amplify their successes
I just want them to sell up.
It’s the American business model and we bought into it. Big mistake.
I think we've had a shedload of how Septics run football clubs over the past few weeks. Granted, the Eisners have not saddled us with loan debt etc but why should they be any different in their overall appreciation of the fans and their aim?
The real secret to Eisner’s intentions ?

Just remember that they are wedded to “We will only eat what we kill”, that’s a euphemism for “ The supporters (through tickets and merchandise), and whatever we can wrench out of our sponsors will fund Pompey, we don’t intend to put any money in ourselves (should we ever have to, we will make sure we get it out PDQ).

Never understood why so many fans on here applaud ‘we only eat etc’, perhaps an overreaction to past events and a seeming horror of debt (whilst a number of them will have mortgages on value appreciating houses). It all depends how you use the money you have borrowed and whether you can comfortably pay the debt back against the repayment schedule.

The payoff for The Eisners of ‘We only.....’ is of course, if and when Pompey get a bit of success, they can take either a Dividend stream or sell out for a decent profit on whatever original capital they put in (c.£10 Million)......and with minimal financial input from themselves.

Isn’t Catlin just the “We only eat....” enforcer ?

That’s why are worth c. $ 3 Billion