TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: The night club incident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the facts? I'm hearing about players being provoked, lashing out, a student, a concussion, no charges, a doorman from the red side of Hampshire and a hilarious statement from the venue that Europa/Route 66/Astoria/whatever you want to call it claiming that they have 'standards'.

So what actually happened?
(12-05-2021, 09:40 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]What are the facts? I'm hearing about players being provoked, lashing out, a student, a concussion, no charges, a doorman from the red side of Hampshire and a hilarious statement from the venue that Europa/Route 66/Astoria/whatever you want to call it claiming that they have 'standards'.

So what actually happened?

Standards eh? 

In my day that place was the very grubby Palace cinema  Smile , if it’s the place I’m thinking of.
Europa back in my day. along with Spoons, BarMe, Ellie Jays, etc... Those were the days.
While I don't know the layout of the venue it seems strange that anyone should want to visit an outdoor beer garden at 11:30pm!!
It's a very small garden. Not strictly on topic but surprised they are bothering to trade whilst they can't accept customers indoors

Deebo

Gaffer I remember that. Wasn't it the Palace Continental? Reasonable films during the day and Linda Lovelace after dark. I remember seeing Twiggy in Ken Russells The Boyfriend there. Tissues handed out on the door and an Artexed ceiling.
Cleavergreene: Emotional intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.