TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Rumoured Dan Butler return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Strengthening the squad? Thoughts
(16-05-2021, 12:33 PM)blueinbrum3 Wrote: [ -> ]Strengthening the squad? Thoughts

Why would he wanna step back down to league 1 when he’s just got out of this league . 100 % sure this won’t happen
Someone's got carried away with this one. The lad hates the way he was treated and didn't hold back when he scored against us, entirely the opposite in fact.

We bombed him out to non-league.
Maybe he comes as a BOGOF with Thompson.
The news is running with this story. That’s just what we need, another demotivated player who previously didn’t work out.

Just gets worse and worse doesn’t it
Dan has improved massively since leaving here. Good player-better than anything else we have @ LB. Yes please from me.
I'd love to see him back to prove the boo boys wrong. Would be very happy to see another young left back return as well, from last season!
Don’t think he ever was a target for the boo boys, I believe he left because he wasn’t really given a chance
I could not go to every game back then, work commitments etc. Every time I did, Dan was targeted the first time he did anything remotely badly. Maybe I was just unlucky with the games I saw. Looking back years, the left back has often been a player targeted by fans, especially playing in front of the North terrace.
Went to Leyton Orient a few years back and felt Dan Butler had a good game. Unfortunately he made one mistake leading to their goal. He didn't play much after that.

Deebo

Saw him get a horrendous bollocking in front of the SS from Hollands. Hollands booted the ball into touch about 20 yards in front of Butler and then bollocked him for not being where he played it. Crap pass and blame the kid instead. Not nice to see.
bluetagain "Don’t think he ever was a target for the boo boys, I believe he left because he wasn’t really given a chance"

You must be joking he was getting pelters. Management took him out the firing him because of it.
I think Butlers been playing left wing back rather than left back for Boro. As well as being a good mate of Jack W, I believe he’s also a scummer
Born in Cowes, so probably!
[quote pid="8946" dateline="1621189172"]
I think Butlers been playing left wing back rather than left back for Boro. As well as being a good mate of Jack W, I believe he’s also a scummer
[/quote]

Well if he is he can bloody do one.  Wink
I see to recall a "Cowes" on here.....
His family are scummers but that didn’t stop him joining us before
(17-05-2021, 07:10 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]I see to recall a "Cowes" on here.....

I’m still here
Due a long service medal!
Nah, he’s only a junior blue  Tongue
(16-05-2021, 12:33 PM)blueinbrum3 Wrote: [ -> ]Strengthening the squad? Thoughts

Not happening. Signed a new deal with Posh. Thompson too apparently.