TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: John Keeley goes but..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Joe Gallen hangs on. 
pity about Keeley. He has served us well as a goalkeeping coach but maybe the Cowleys know of someone better. 
Bit of a mystery though why Gallen is still there.
Yes, feel sorry for Keeley, but that's often the way with a new management structure.. out with the old etc. But, yes, that makes it all the more surprising that Gallen is still here. he must have something about him that we have never seen.
Don't know if there is any truth in this but NewsNow is saying Wigley and Gallen are the latest casualties of the Cowley clearout???
(19-05-2021, 01:38 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]...Joe Gallen hangs on. 
pity about Keeley. He has served us well as a goalkeeping coach but maybe the Cowleys know of someone better. 
Bit of a mystery though why Gallen is still there.

That is funny Herry Gatrick, my son has just messaged me from several thousand miles away to say that Gallen of Sh!t and Wiggly Worm had gone as well as Keeley - out the back door on to the train at Hilsea Big Grin
yes confirmed. Ok so the clearout has really started off the pitch... lots of new faces soon I hope.
I guess we are all waiting to see if under 23 squad can be built in next.
Pretty much the whole coaching set up then.
Apart from Keeley, I can't say I'm disappointed and Gallen must have known it was coming.
This lot have not exactly covered themselves in glory with question marks about the fitness and poor passing. Tactics are down to the manager.
All good as far as I'm concerned IF what we bring in is an actual improvement and not just the Cowley 'set'.
New broom sweeps clean but Keeley is a tough act to follow
Not surprised Gallen has gone. Post Jackett, whenever the cameras were on him mid game he looked totally bemused at what was going on.