TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Curtis changes his Twitter status...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He’s removed the fact that he’s a Pompey player from his Twitter account. Looks like he’s off to Blackburn who Danny Cowley described as one of the ‘bigger and better clubs’ that are sniffing around for him thought to also include Cardiff. I can accept better but bigger? Danny’s playing with fire talking like that
From lancs.live website:

"Pompey boss Danny Cowley has said that though there may be interest in Curtis, none of them are 'bigger and better clubs' than the Fratton Park outfit."

His sale, and that of Marquis and MacGillivray, would fund the rebuilding of the side.
(20-05-2021, 06:38 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: [ -> ]From lancs.live website:

"Pompey boss Danny Cowley has said that though there may be interest in Curtis, none of them are 'bigger and better clubs' than the Fratton Park outfit."

His sale, and that of Marquis and MacGillivray, would fund the rebuilding of the side.

My bad, thanks for pointing that out
Petulant attention seeking by Curtis
Yeh, I guess he threw his toys out the pram after getting a bollocking for the GBH Astoria incident. I think he’s deluded enough to think that fans actually want him here and was hoping to get a reaction.

Turns out we don’t give a fook.

Laters Ronan, you were shit more times than you were good. Enjoy warming the bench in the championship, you’ll get found out pretty quickly.
Not sure PM. The Championship is more of a fairy league. I wonder if he will get away with the preening histrionics there because he will blend in with the vast number of other players who do it?
(21-05-2021, 12:03 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure PM. The Championship is more of a fairy league. I wonder if he will get away with the preening histrionics there because he will blend in with the vast number of other players who do it?

He could easily flop in the championship but equally at the right club (i.e not Derby who are in freefall) he could be a great success and I hope we have the foresight to get a sell on clause added to any deal.
Curtis made the big jump from the Irish league pretty smoothly. He has i think  scored at least 10 goals every season he has been here. I dont get the negativity towards him, he was one of the few players who always put in shift. He is ready to move upto the next level, which he wanted to do with Pompey as demonstrated last year when signed a long contract which guarantees a Pompey a fee. I wish him well for the future and hopefully he does as well as Jason Lowe who could be in the premier league next year.
Personally, good luck to the kid. yes he was petulant but I believe it was through frustration or not reaching the levels he'd set himself. He won us more points or games than any of our forward players since Jamal. Good luck Ronan I wish you well
Agree there Btag, 10 goals a season from a winger under kj  is pretty impressive.